Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Phantom Hp Update.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Okay, keep it civil. I just got this email a couple of days ago.

Jeremy,

This email is in regards to PhantomHp on the site. This is Michelle, I was contacting you and currently getting the emails of all the customers involved in the Apexi group buy on the exhaust.
This is to formally anounce that PhantomHp is no longer in existance and Michael's name needs to be withdrawn from everything. Due to the situations at hand the business disolved but I am the one taking care of the affected people within this mess since I am the one who did get everyone into this mess by conducting the group buy, and accepting the payments, so I am taking sole responsibility.
I am the one who is in charge of this, I am the one responsible for the payments, I am the one responsible for the payments back, and so forth within the business.
I have met with several people to help me out in this situation as it got to big for myself to handle and correct. I am getting on the right path after a mess up with the order at Apexi and the money involved.
I will also be posting this on the forum as I know I have had an absense from all this but I am getting things in line since this all was messed up and went wrong. Like I said I am the one who was in charge of this group buy, I am the one who accepted the payments, and I am the one who got in over their head with the order and fighting among Apexi to try and have these exhausts produced. Once again it is being announced that Michael had nothing to do with this as this was all my doing and organizing. I want that to be clear because there is alot of misunderstanding about who truely was doing the transactions.
I know several people have been trying to contact him but due to him no longer being with the company that is unnecessary. This is the email address I have created to keep back in contact with the affected parties as well as this name can be used in Windows Messenger Live.
Feel free to email back and I know everyone is upset but as stated above I have met with various organizations to point me in the right direction to get the funds and refunds back out to the customers involved.
Just wanted to distribute out the new email address since all the ones associated with the business have been deleted and are no longer working.

Thank You
Michelle
phantomhp@hotmail.com

Just wanted to share.

I'm going to email Michelle back and see what she expects to happen next. If we feel we are just being led on again, I've got more than enough information to pay a visit, and to the local cops.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:39 PM

Just trying to post this in as many places as might get the best attention.

Greetings Tiburon people:

My name is David Robinson, I was ripped off by PhantomHP as part of a group purchase for coilovers on Neons.org and 2gn.org forums. I followed up with the Lubbock Police and theft charges have been filed against Michael C Holton and Michelle R Elliott.

Part of a huge post on Neons.org concerning this issue: http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?f=36...645757#p2645757

Things are being done legally as we speak.

Anyone that was involved in this please contact the lubbock police deptartment

1-806-775-2865

Xavier Vela is the detective looking after the case.

If i hear anything else i will post it here, but it looks like something will be done about this.

Below is my last update on this issue.

Been a while on this. Haven't heard anything recently from the DA, but it doesn't matter whether Detective Vela is still there or not, his investigation on my original complaint was already completed and charges already filed by the DA.

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=7862892
(look for Michelle R Elliott and Michael C Holton)

Now I don't know if any other parties complaints were added to the charges against them, but if not I would contact the Lubbock PD and see if you can add to the list.

EDIT: Just contacted the DA's office and my original charges Theft (500-1000$) are still open against the 2, current status is pending mediation set for sometime this month.

Not sure what that means as I haven't been contacted but perhaps it's just negotiation between the state and the individuals.

Just heard back from victims assistance, they wouldn't up the existing charges if you all file complaints, they would just file multiple counts of the same theft charges.

I would HIGHLY recommend contacting the Lubbock Police Department to file charges.

Non Emergency Number: 1-806-775-2865
Police Desk: 1-806-775-2816

http://police.ci.lubbock.tx.us/

GOOD LUCK, and follow up!

ALSO: if there are any other automotive groups that you know of that were ripped off by this company, feel free to forward this information to them. Whether or not anybody ever sees any money back from this mess I'd at least like to see these 2 pay for their crimes, and they can't be prosecuted if the crimes aren't reported.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

And locked. Please dont post the same thing twice. A new post bumps the thread to the top, no need to see it twice. This thread is also over a year old. Thanks for the information. I hope people see it and do something about it. Good luck