Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

lossing money on this group buy delay

Old 06-15-2001, 02:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still no delivery, no call, no anything. Can someone call and find out where my kit is? If it's still at the freight center, I'll go get it, just let me know where.

Ariane

[ June 15, 2001: Message edited by: SharkAri ]
Old 06-15-2001, 04:15 PM

did you get the email?
Old 06-15-2001, 10:22 PM

Brad-
I just got your email and emailed you back-either they didn't deliver it yet like they said they did or they delivered it to the wrong house or they left it out front and someone stole it between 8am and 3pm, which is unlikely as my strut bars were out on the step all day long and no one touched them.

Ariane
Old 06-16-2001, 03:01 AM

Yeah, it would be unlikely that someone would try to steal a crate bigger than a coffin in broad daylight
Old 06-16-2001, 09:38 PM

Ok-yesterday, I got a postcard from a trucking company in VA that they have a shipment for me. They also said to call them between 9-5, but didn't specify M-F. I tried calling yesterday-no answer. I will try to call tomm, as they said they would be charging me storage fees. I guess they don't know how to get here because why wouldn't they just deliver it or call instead of mailing me a postcard?

Ariane
Old 06-17-2001, 07:50 AM

Evidently, they are not open on weekends, as I called today and no answer again. I will call again tomm. My only other option is to drive down there or someone from VA to go there and tell them to answer their phone. If I don't have it by the end of week, it will not get painted in time for NJ-HIN.
I may be venting a lot on here, but this is becoming a little ridiculous. I was never told I would be sent a postcard, be possibly charged for storage fees, and have to make arrangements for delivery. I was under the impression they would deliver the stuff. There's no way I can put the stuff in my car to bring it back, if I have to go down there-it will not fit.

Ariane
Old 06-17-2001, 02:03 PM

Do not go and get it. If we were going to have you get it, we could have saved another 50 dollars or so, but Shark Racing paid the extra to have it delivered to your door. I will check on my side too on Monday morning. However, You should 1. not pay any storage charges, and 2. insist that it be delivered. I will do the same on my side tomorrow.