Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Ksport GB problems

Old 01-28-2007, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PhantomHP,

Care to explain?

http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t=26...asc&start=0
http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/g...g-offer-51.html

Hope you guys have better luck than the rest of us.

This was all out in the open before this GB even started.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

hmm well maybe not
Old 01-28-2007, 06:41 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Hey Berserko, did you ever get a final answer on your shipment or refund? Guys, I wouldn't start filing paypal claims yet... Is there anyway to contact Apexi directly to confirm the order is being processed without going through Phantom? That would settle things as far as the legitimacy of this group buy goes, and no further need to worry.

I started to become a little concerned when the story changed. First it was they could place an order with Apexi with at least three purchases, so I felt comfortable in waiting. As of recent the story changed to this will probably be the only group buy so send money now! Sounded a little fishy. But, like I said, someone should try and do some cross referencing with Apexi before anyone gets upset.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:43 PM

That situation is being taken care of and REDZMAN is 100% aware of that situation along with every other Admin on the site.

Feel free to PM me or REDZMAN on that situation if you have an questions.

As for berserko, these GB's are to help get money back to him along with the other who were screwed by ksport, not us and his decision has been to stop all our sales if possible.

Soon there will be a BBB report from us against KSport as well. Once that shows up we will have that for everybody as well.

Mike
Old 01-28-2007, 06:50 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

That's understandable, and as I said, there is no need for anyone here to get upset yet. Just to settle every one's minds it would be advisable to do a cross reference with Apexi, if that is even possible. Phantom, do you have an order number with Apexi or any other information that would be useful that you could provide us with to check the status of the order? Perhaps that would be a good task for our new watchdog moderator. What do you think, Socks?
Old 01-28-2007, 07:00 PM

I sent my money to you because you said you had coilovers in stock and you didn't and for about 2 month you claimed my coilovers were in the mail. You keep going on one story until you get caught in a lie and then you move onto a new one.

No this hasn't been resolved and I came to the relization that I'll probably never see my money so I might as well make sure no one else gets taken by PhantomHP. I even asked for payments in return to make it easier and PhantomHP wants do nothing to help the situation.

Sorry for the bad news.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:08 PM

First off I told you we are going in order of who paid first, that is not you.

KSport told me every update that I gave you. We were caught in the middle just like you were and we are doing what we can as a business to get it taken care of.
It is not fair to the other guys in that mess to have you get paid before them and that is why you are angry.

I explained that the profits off this GB would be used to get you guys taken care of over there, but due to you doing things like this, and causing potential returns you are slowing the process. This is why we didn't touch a penny of profit on this GB to give to you guys.

If you look on the neons.org thread we got taken as well but we are trying to fix it. I told you we were a small company and drop shipped everything. The coilovers were told to me were in stock at KSport ready to ship out to you. I had no control what KSport did, but I am trying to fix it but how am I to fix it with you stopping everything?

Also we even asked those guys over there if they would take other prodcuts in exchange for the mess KSport put all of us in, most are agreeing to that and that is what the profits off this are being used for. I even offered the same deal to you but you turned it down. So coming around saying we aren't doing anything or working on this is a bold lie and you know that. We are doing what we can to get this mess taken care of, you just fail to see that part.

Like I said we have to go in order of who paid first on who gets their money back first ANYONE on any board would tell you that is the fair way to do it, and once again you were not the first to pay.

How would you like it if you were the first to pay and customer number 5 got his money before you??? You would be flaming mad so that is no fair to any of those other guys.

We have to do group buys and sell personal things to get that money back, we are a small company and never imagined a hit like that, but we are trying to step up and take care of it but you are making that very difficult which in return hurts all those other guys.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:13 PM

Then if you drop ship everything why did you say its in stock? You should have my distributor has it in stock.

I only bought the coilovers because I thought I could get them immediately... You lied and lied until you were caught and keep moving this on don't blame your financial trouble on me when you only have yourself to blame.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:19 PM

First off you aren't making sense. It was told to you that they were in stock at the warehouse and I told you that was KSport. If they are in stock at KSport they are ready to be shipped out. When I asked KSport for any and all updates, what he told me is exactly what I told you.
You aren't seeing that we were blinded in this situation too, but look whose still around fighting to make it right, not KSport, but US.
We could of easily filed bankruptcy and got rid of that situation all together, but that is wrong. We haven't ran, we have stuck around with all this trying to get it taken care of.
Where am I lying at? Everything has been posted out in the open on everything so you telling me I am a liar is just wrong.
Plus once I got off the phone with KSport and the second I found out what he did, I am the one that went to Kevin off neons.org and told him. I could of left it alone and bought time, but as a honest business I went to my customers with the problem. Kevin just posted it up before I could get ahold of all my customers.

I notified you that the kit was at the warehouse at KSport and KSport told me immediate shipping, so I didn't lie on anything to you. I gave you information that I was given, no questions about that. You keep saying over and over I am lying but never can give a specific reason.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:30 PM

As Per:

http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/g...g-offer-46.html

--------
Berserko

Phantomhp:

Do you have any 00 Accent kits in stock? very interested in getting a set if not what sort of turn around time am I expecting?
--------

PhantomHP:

I have a few kits left ready to go. Price is still good for the $850 shipped to lower 48 US states for the Kontrol Pro Kit.
Turn around time right now is about 2 weeks from receiving payment to the kit being in your hands.

Best kit for daily driving is the Kontrol Pro Kit, that is what is on my daily driver and its stiff but still pretty nice

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

---------

Looks like you said you said you had them instock not at a warehouse not a distibutor.