Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

KSPEC.COM FAQ! READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK QUESTIONS!!!

Old 07-23-2004, 10:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default *New Product Alert!* Yaya Engine Mounts!!!

1. How long will it take my item to get to the US/Canada/Mexico?

A - Items are shipped on Tuesdays and Thursdays from Korea. Korea is a day ahead of the US. Depending on when you order and if the item is easy to find or in stock, then it usually takes 4 to 7 business days. So, from time of ordering, it usually takes 10 to 14 days to get your items, but you will probably recieve them in less time. Customs can always change that though.

2. Did my item ship? Where's my tracking #?

A - Go to Orders section up top. Look for the "Sent Out List", or just click HERE. Is your name on there? Is it on the last one before that? That's when it shipped. Due to the HUGE amount of stuff that David ships from Korea, we don't provide tracking #'s unless the item is lost or way overdue.

3. Clear Corners/Turbo Kits/Bodykits are listed at $0, I really get one for free?

A - :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Get real, Koreans do stuff a bit different than us, it means it's not available or in stock.

4. Can you get me a better price on this? It's too expensive.

A - We can try, but realise, we are in this to make a living. So yes, I'll cut down the profit to $0 so you can buy an extra Whopper, don't mind the foodstamps. If it's too expensive, you shouldn't be buying it, or try, it's an amazing idea, SAVING UP FOR SAID ITEM. Profit margins are low for us.

5. Can I get cheaper shipping if I combine items?

A - Usually yes. Contact David to find out.

This FAQ is written straight forward and not meant to be rude. It will be kept updated, no, you can't post here.

wink.gif