Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

How can CNK better serve the Hyundai Aftermarket Community?

Old 04-15-2003, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How can CNK better serve the Hyundai Aftermarket Community?

Customer support is an import commodity that goes to making a good company. I know that CNK isn't a huge manufacturing firm like AEM, but what I want to see is that people are pleased with what CNK have to offer, and pleased about CNK's customer service.

CNK is a small company that is basically run by a man dedicated on offering good products at a great price. I know that he doesn't have alot of people working for him, as even I do this for free (which is fun I might add smile.gif ), but there is always room for improvement.

What would you do to make CNK better? How is CNK's customer service? Let Chris know!
Old 04-15-2003, 04:14 PM

Ability to use Credit Cards when ordering or doing group buy stuff! hehe. I'm sure that would solve alot of issues when dealing with trying to get money to Chris, and take alot of headaches off of Maier.
Old 04-15-2003, 04:38 PM

The best think you can do is to have the items you sell IN STOCK.

The best way to please customers is with a quick
turnaround.

People really dislike being parted from their cash
without any goods for any period of time.

No humjo mumjo about the cost, all suppliers need
to deal with the issue at some stage.
Old 04-16-2003, 05:10 AM

Maier --

Nice idea with this post ----

Let me comment so long before the list gets too long :-)

Credit cards.... our S.A banks are so behind the times, I think their money printing machines are still man operated... LOL just joking, Unfortunately our country does not allow ANY international T/action unless it is a direct wire... TRUST ME I have tried... :-(

The stock issue --- I agree with you, bu I have on problem, I have been making up 5 of everything for stock, and by the time I am finished with the products, they are sold and there are backorders for three times the amount... I can;t seem to catch up to the orders, nevermind manufacturing for stock... help

Remember I don'y only mke up products for Hyundai alone -- I do VW, Saab (internationally), Subaru, Mazda, and Toyota also so my plate is pretty full.

I know what your next suggestion is going to be --- increase your staff---- I tried this before and burned my fingers with poor quality workmanship... unless I do it myself it does not get done right... know what i mean?
Old 04-18-2003, 01:51 AM

Chris i don`t know the extent of your relationship with maier, but this is my sugestion. Could you work out some type of distributorship through the us. So i could order my parts from within north america instead of over seas. This could also solve your credit card problem. As long as you trust your u.s connection, we could pay him via credit card and he could send it on to you. I like dealing with visa, cuz they have purchase insurance. I bought a $300 part with a money order last year. The chack was cashed but the part never came. The place didn`t take visa, and i got screwed. This is not to say that you arn`t trust worthy but so many things can go wrong. You sound like a busy guy, this is just my $0.2.
Old 04-18-2003, 02:30 AM

Kane --

Point taken! Thank you for that suggestion.

Maier - you have mail. Read it and respond to me when you have time ---- for the rest of the community, I have made Maier a proposal and once he replies to this, IF he accepts, I will post the new route to follow when ordering CNK products.

Because I am opening up a USA presence in the near future, this will be a temporary solution, but it should work alot more streamline and faster turnaround times with less hassle regarding payments.

Watch this space.
Old 04-18-2003, 02:45 AM

Great Chris, hopefully your plan will be in action by the time i have the cash to buy my pistons and ecu.
Old 04-18-2003, 03:13 AM

just remember MaierApril you you gotta buy a buisness license i think its like $100. My friend in Md got caught doing ("illegal transations selling computers") and was fined a heavy amount. Just to give you heads up.

[ April 18, 2003, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Aoshi ]
Old 04-18-2003, 03:18 AM

Thanks for that Aoshi --- much appreciated
Old 04-18-2003, 04:08 AM

I went ahead and replied to your e-mail.

As I stated in the e-mail.