Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Gt Tech Lip Kit

Old 05-26-2007, 03:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

importshark and italiatib2k3,

it has been four days since you have even said anything about this GB. it looks to be you have enough people for it. please, get on here more often with even a little update as to what is going on.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:31 AM

Vehicle: 2005 Lotus Elise

Hey guys....sorry, but I coulda sworn I subscribed to this thread so that I'd be notified when there was a new post.

Anyhow, since there seems to be a decent amount of interest, I'll finish calculating our shipping options and will post up here as soon as I have a final price with shipping for all of you. In the meantime, if anyone has any questions, feel free to message me anytime.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:07 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Count me in as well as long as price is right. Ive been wanting this for a while now.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:22 PM

I have at least enough money for one if it's $400-$500. It'd be awesome if you guys got the price down lower, but either way, I CANT WAIT!
Old 05-29-2007, 06:01 AM

^^^ you're trying like hell or high water to win COTM aren't you,lmao.

I have money waiting as well.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:57 PM

Just seeing how many mods I have to buy before winning. My Tib looks like crap to me right now, anyways (Looks too high.)...the lip kit will at least change the front to where I like it. I got an unexpected $645 check today in the mail, so now I have enough $$ for a lip kit and something else....YES!

Oh yeah....and if any of you guys are wal-mart share holders, chances are you're coming to my area here in the next couple of weeks.....look for me.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:37 AM

it has been almost 6 days without a update, getting a shipping quote doesn't take this long. I think I can speak for everyone that wants this lip kit that a update at least every three days done by you willingly (not us coming on here asking for one) is not much to ask for.

there is way too much being nice and waiting on GB's around here. you want business and sell merchandise, I have cash ready to buy but i refuse to wait a 3 to 6 months for it.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:51 AM

Vehicle: 2005 Lotus Elise

QUOTE (UrS0NvS @ Jun 2 2007, 01:37 PM)
it has been almost 6 days without a update, getting a shipping quote doesn't take this long. I think I can speak for everyone that wants this lip kit that a update at least every three days done by you willingly (not us coming on here asking for one) is not much to ask for.

there is way too much being nice and waiting on GB's around here. you want business and sell merchandise, I have cash ready to buy but i refuse to wait a 3 to 6 months for it.

Oh really? It doesn't take this long to get a shipping quote from Korea? Do you speak Korean and are aware of the international carriers that can handle freight shipments out of Asia? Because if you do, then maybe you can help. I will update this thread when I have the information to do so--not every three days just to keep you happy. If you want this item, please be patient and let me gather the information I need to provide accurate pricing--which will be the best possible rate available.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Banned

UrSONvs, i know you have been trying to push people to get updates and balls rolling, but the way you are doing it needs to stop, or you are going to start being warned/ posts deleted..

you can't just order these people around. let them do their thing and just wait.

no one has a dime invested in this, and these are people helping us, with tons of other stuff to do, so just lay off a little bit.

and if you don't wanna be nice, or wait, call GT tech in korea, and order a lip kit for yourself, that way you will be in charge of everything and not be able to make demands or blame anyone.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:25 PM

ok, maybe i was a bit harsh and no i don't speak korean but it would be nice to get updates faster than this guys. I have money to spend and even if we got a small something saying," I have talked to GT, i am waiting on them" would've been great.

just been watching all the GB's lately and everything is taking like 4 to 6 months to get things is all, a little silly if you ask me.

SOCKS, I pm'ed REDZ about what i was going to say, I feel I was not breaking any rules.