Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Finally got my kit!!!! BUT I'M REALLY UPSET

Old 06-15-2001, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally got my kit!!!! BUT I'M REALLY UPSET

I got my kit to day it made my day, but the shipping company ruined it!!

No one was home when they delivered it, SOOO they decided to throw it over the five foot fence in my back yard. At which point it knocked over my grill and broke open the box.... When i checked out the kit everything seemed to be ok, with the exception of the rear bumper. It has about 5 or 6 cracks in it NOW, I really don't think this is right....the shipping company messed up real bad, not only did they take forever in delivery, but now they cracked my bumper...this was totally irresponsible and the shipping should be held liable for their actions!!
Old 06-15-2001, 09:47 AM

That freakin' sucks!!!
I would be so pissed!
Did you call them to report it?
Luv, IR2
Old 06-15-2001, 10:44 AM

That sux man. Was it the same company that delivered mine or was it diff?? Mine was in one peice but that's cause I was there to get it. It still took them almost 8 hours to deliver it today. Well I hope you get it all fixed and stuff and I think it'll still look good. Later
Old 06-15-2001, 12:36 PM

What???? Man, that sux... I'll have Bradley contact them immediately.. You can be sure that we will get reimbursed for this...

Do you think the cracks are fixable? Or do you think we will have to send you a new rear? Be sure to not do anything to the box or anything...
Old 06-15-2001, 02:53 PM

Sam-
What is the hold-up? I still have not received anything in MD? No call, no anything. Brad said he was told they already delivered it, but I haven't received anything.

Ariane