Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Exchange Policy??

Old 11-25-2002, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exchange Policy??

I bought some bulbs and installed them about 2 weeks ago, and one bulb is already burnt out. I never had a problem with a bulb burning out so quickly before. I think I might have gotten a defective bulb or something. What is the exchange/return policy that Shark Racing offers? Please help!
Old 11-27-2002, 03:58 AM
PB

No place ANYWHERE offers returns on bulbs... How do they know you aren't just sending back the one you replaced? They will usually offer an exchange if you got the wrong bulbs, but will not accept back non-functional bulbs.
Old 11-27-2002, 05:09 AM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

It may have been your mistake, you have to be very careful not to touch the bulbs with your bare hands or they probably will go out on you very quickly.
Old 11-28-2002, 01:59 PM

The bulb was still intact and I never touched it with my bare hands because I wrapped it in a tissue the whole time I was handling it. So I am not sure what went wrong.
Old 11-30-2002, 03:57 PM

PB:
No place ANYWHERE offers returns on bulbs... How do they know you aren't just sending back the one you replaced? They will usually offer an exchange if you got the wrong bulbs, but will not accept back non-functional bulbs.
Actually some places do. I bought some H3 Hyper Whites from Autozone and one of the bunt out in the first month. They replaced them. It was still under 30 days and I had the reciept. And if you can smooth talk your way, some places will refund you. hehe. I did that once too. tongue.gif