Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Cuda Kit Status...

Old 08-16-2001, 12:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cuda Kit Status...

Hey any word when this kit should be coming in??

I'm expecting it anyday now but I could be mistaken =P

Daniela
Old 08-16-2001, 12:57 PM

It's not coming. A terrorist group known as Warring TiGgEr's Tail has blown apart the vessel that it was being transported upon. Apart from raping and pillaging any suvivors we ... AHEM .... the terrorist faction has taken the liberty of looting anything that was left after the initial explosion itself. Therefore your Cuda kit is being safely housed and taken care of, tho you'll never see it, UNLESS you're willing to pay a substantial ransom for it. BTW along with the kit we're willing to ...er they are willing to throw in a couple of "workers" that were "acquired" from the preceding events.
thank you and take care.

tongue.gif
Old 08-16-2001, 02:35 PM

You have no chance TiGgEr. We at International Terrorist Organization (ITO) figured out where your warehouse is located at. We will soon take all the Cuda Kits plus, all the goodies you might have there. We are informing this to you because ITO never fails... even though someone might know what we are doing. There is simply no ways to prevent us from doing whatever we want. Even FBI and CIA couldn't find us after 18 years of research and etc.

We will be there tomorrow at 7:00 A.M. You better get ready... but it's questionable if you can even stop us. Hahahahahah

[ August 16, 2001: Message edited by: Silver_Tibby ]
Old 08-16-2001, 03:00 PM

So thats where my crack went...

LoL
Daniela
Old 08-16-2001, 03:15 PM

Our dumb shipper (we are using a new company next group buy) was supposed to ship it out friday...so i called him tuesday to see how things were coming along and he says he couldnt read the excel file the addresses were on...thus he didnt get them shipped out until this week. You should get it by next friday.
Old 08-16-2001, 03:17 PM

No..your crack is not with either of those organizations for it is safe under my mattress. Tommorow it will be evenly distributed amongst my faction, The PIC's. I forgot what the letters stand for but I can assure you that we are mean bad people. Good day.
Old 08-16-2001, 03:37 PM

LoL woah...

Anyway--I didn't even expect the kit to be here already so dont worry about it---next Friday sounds good to me LoL smile.gif

Daniela
Old 08-16-2001, 03:41 PM

LoL woah...

Anyway--I didn't even expect the kit to be here already so dont worry about it---next Friday sounds good to me LoL smile.gif

I just hope it comes all nice and not scratched to **** or broken or I will seriously cry LoL...

Daniela
Old 08-16-2001, 11:10 PM

There, There Dani you can cry on my shoulder.

Please!

Pretty Please!!

Ouh come on, PLEASE!!!

Oh well, can't say I didn't try. tongue.gif