Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Boogy Evo 5

Old 05-11-2001, 05:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe this is coming over in the group buy...the shipment should be here by the last week of this month meaning you will get it the next week...
Old 05-11-2001, 10:12 AM

i ordered that spoiler like 3 weeks ago, what a pain. Wish i would of new that before i bought it.

[ May 20, 2001: Message edited by: yamaneko ]
Old 05-11-2001, 02:52 PM

So what this means is that I'll get my kit and wing the first week of June? Hell nah, that's going to fvck everything up. I was suppose to get my stuff the last week of May so that I could have it painted and put on by the first week, in time for the Mobile 1 World Import Challenge which is between June 8th-10th. I won't have enough time to get it painted and put my kit on by this time table. What to do, what to do. This really sucks. My boys from K-Town are coming down to represent with their local club called Zero-G, what humiliation I will face when I have been the one organizing the meet up for the WIC show and I won't even be able to participate with them, not to mention all the Team SR members who are going to also attend. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Old 05-20-2001, 07:23 AM

Is it Hijinx or vip who ordered the spoiler? Or is that the same person?
As was said before, the spoilers come in the group buy. Did you specify a time to sam on when you wanted to order it? This is how it is when you order large items from outside the country. There are people who ordered before you and havent gotten it yet. You can just prepare and package a 40 foot container and have it sent across the planet in a couple days....

Korean Shark, sorry about your predicament. Im sure Marvin and his guys will understand if you are not going to have the kit ready by then. You should still be able to participate with them without it being a "humilliation." Sam, the owner of Shark Racing will be participating in our even this weekend, and he probably will be driving a Geo Metro rental car. 4doorGL, the owner of www.hyundaiperformance.com will be coming over here in another car because his is in the shop. Ill be driving my 88 toyota pick up because my car will be in the show and unvailable....but we will still all have fun....but still we are really trying to get that kit here ASAP. It is about 4 or 5 days from the port now, and we are trying to clear customs before it gets here so that it can be shipped upon arrival.
Old 05-20-2001, 01:20 PM

I hope to have them shipped off by next Tuesday if we can clear customs right away, and then it should be 3-4 days from then...
Old 05-21-2001, 09:04 AM

Would that be 3-4 days for everyone or just the peeps like in Cali. I'm in PA so I was just wondering
Old 05-21-2001, 01:11 PM

Well, I really am sorry about this delay... We placed such a big order at Zefiro that they couldn't give it to us on time. But, it's now on it's way, and you guys can expect to receive your stuff within a week or two. It's due to arrive in the USA on Saturday or so.