Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Blackhousing (smoked out) Headlights.

Old 03-23-2012, 02:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium
Default Blackhousing (smoked out) Headlights.

How it going family. I would like to share some awesome information with you all. I could not share with this on another forum or else I would have had be hanged and de-masked. I was threaten once on the other forum and could only say in privet or by worth of mouth of it traveling. So here we go.

I am the go to man for basic simple little job that others charge big money for.

The labor for the lights are:

-$50 for basic black housing with chrome projector bazel left.

-$75 for full black housing including the projector bazel being painted.

-$100 for customer color combo of the black bazel and what ever color you want the projector bazel to be. (You'll have to supply me that 2nd color, if not expect an extra $25 charge for making me go get something that will come close to the color of your car)

I can knocked out the headlights within 3-4 hours if its basic black housing. If its two different colors, It can take 6 hours to a hole day. If you're coming to my house People usually chill in the car and read a book or play their psp or ds, while I do my work. The lady does not allow anyone up in our apartment. I'm sorry. But there is a mall accross the street and so is a Best Buy. =P

Disclaimer: Please do not waste my time as for this is my hobby and I take time out of my own schedule to have you come in and do you the labor. I love doing this but I hate when peope never show up. Once we set a time and date, and on the day of the install you decide to bail with or without notice, I am done with you and will no longer bother with you. Thank the people on the forum who have ruined it for everyone else.

Again. I work full 40 hour weeks like most of you and only get two days off and again, I don mind doing it on ONE of my days off.

I'll need a 24 hour notice incase you cannot make it. I can only do "mornings" on Friday and saturday (@9am or 10am.) I live in Rancho Cucamonga(iliveacrosstheOntarioMillsMall)

If you have any other questions and concerns or are ready to set a date feel free to private message me for my #. Then I'll give you the address the day before the install.

Also let me know if you want Flat Black or Gloss Black.

=)

Pictures you say?

Spyder Headlights with Projetor painted White.

Black house head light with projector left chrome and Clear corner installerd. (Left) Full Black housing with Projector painted black and Orange corner painted at 75%. (Right)

Blackhoused with Projector left chrome on White Gen

Blackhoused Headlights (1st head lights ProjectJayden had) with Projector painted Bronze/gold.

Special Blackhoused headlight with projector almost fully black but the ring around the projector.

Old 03-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Would you accept shipment to your house if the owner pays for shipping to/from? Extra charge? Case-by-case basis?
Old 03-23-2012, 02:42 PM

Specials I've done. Did one for a really good friend of mine named Scot from Washington. He drove his car down to Southern California and made me go crazy on his head lights. Installed a set of angel eyes too. Check it.

Blackhoused to Gloss Black with Projector painted rock gray with orange reflactor painted at 75% w/LED Angel eyes.

Old 03-23-2012, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by majik
Would you accept shipment to your house if the owner pays for shipping to/from? Extra charge? Case-by-case basis?

Yes I do. But the shipping of being sent to me and back to yourself with insurance is all on the cost of your own expense. =)