Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Big brake + the fixin's

Old 02-27-2003, 04:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big brake + the fixin's

Yam or Sam,
If I ordered the big brake kit with the captive conversion add-on; how much could you get me parts to upgrade the rears from drum to disc brakes?

Also, I used to be a TeamSR member, but I think it lapsed. I never got an e-mail, so I'm not sure; my company might have been blocking e-mails from you all b/c I also stopped receiving PM notifications and reply-to my posts. Let me know what to do to re-join / get current.

thanks,
AC
Old 03-11-2003, 10:53 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Same happened to me. No email, no nothing. I think mine was a month early too. Anyways, the only way I found out was going to the forums and being locked out.

Nice system.

LOL
Old 03-12-2003, 02:31 AM

curtas, I have no idea on those kind of things. Youll have to email the korean office. Try orders@sharkracing.com If youre not sure if your membership lapsed, email elizabeth@teamsr.org. She emails everyone if its about to expire. Only time when you wouldnt get notification is if you were deleted as a member due to something such as violation of team rules...