Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Awesome Company

Old 05-24-2007, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope the mods don't mind me posting this... But I had to leave them some feedback.

I ordered some parts on May 12th and received an email about five days later asking what I'd like to do for one of the parts. So I wasn't expecting the package for another three to four weeks. When it arrived today I was shocked. Everythings in great condition and was packed and padded so as nothing would get hurt. I can't say enough about Seuolful's customer service and shipping fing02.giffing02.gif. Thank you for your great service!
Old 05-24-2007, 11:11 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Are you kidding me!? we dont want your garbage feedback for this crap company! this topic should be closed and you should be banned!!! banned.gif

LoL, glad you had a smooth transaction, and glad to hear we have a vendor who supplies such transactions fing02.gif
Old 05-24-2007, 04:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Thanks man, it's nice to see a happy customer that POSTS that they are happy. The internet can make any company look bad quickly, as the DISSATISFIED will quickly put up a complaint, and b**** about the smallest things for months (like me), but the satisfied just walk on by and don't say anything.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:35 AM

^Yeah, I read the post about lost shipment and was very hesitant in buying something. So I figured someone should post up what a damn good company they are.

I checked everything today and they customized it exactly how I asked fing02.gif. I will not hesitate to do business with them in the future and look forward to it. I’ll be picking me up some seoulful stickers with my next order wink1.gif.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:23 AM

Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

Good to hear, I am still waiting for the BBK I ordered in the end of march though. It hasn't quite been 45 business days yet so I will wait until then before taking complaint action, lol.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:04 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

The BBK's take some time guys. We had a guy order one in France, and I actually met the guywhen he visited Albuquerque. He had just given up on his BBK, but never contacted us. When he got back to France, it was waiting for him, at 59 days.

Sea Frieght is SLOW, but it's the only really economical way of getting heavy items around.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:53 PM

Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

^^^ It's cool REDZ, I know all about the sea freight.

I have been waiting near 5 months for my volk gram light wheels!! They finally shipped out from cali with my tires mounted/balanced two fridays ago on a pallet. I hope to get them this week.

I just ordered some hawk hps pads for a 03 xg 350 up front (I believe that is what the BBK's calipers are from?), and the tibby's in the rear from summit, I also grabbed some 570 dry boiling point wilwood dot 3 fluid. The xg pads don't ship until june 6th, so I cant put the kit on until they get here or when my wheels finally arrive.

Thanks for the info though.

BTW: was the 59 days BUSINESS days or all days?

Thanks.