Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Any other Exhaust Systems?

Old 02-17-2005, 05:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Any other Exhaust Systems?

Hey ImportShark,

Just wanting to know if there's going to be any Group Buys for 2-Flange exhausts in the near future, 2.5'? I've been looking and looking for an exhaust for a good price but just cannot find one. I'm really looking foreward to purchasing one from ImportShark, but I would like it to just fit on. My Tiburon is a 1997 2.0L FX. I know I'm just one potential customer, which is why I'm asking if you think there's going to be another Group Buy in the coming weeks?

Thanks!
Old 02-18-2005, 04:23 AM

At this point I can say no real plans ....... but that can all change. I will what I can find out as far as a 2.5 dia. exhaust.
Old 02-19-2005, 06:13 PM

Vehicle: 2005 Lotus Elise

QUOTE (Importshark)
At this point I can say no real plans ....... but that can all change. I will what I can find out as far as a 2.5 dia. exhaust.

Ditto here--I'll see what I can do. We have some new products soon to be added from PSC Motorsport in Australia, as well as a few others on the way...
Old 02-19-2005, 10:52 PM

Super Super! I am going to go with the Motoria 2.25. At this point, I wish importsharks could have more exhaust availability. Then we could advertise more than one brand. But it's all good. I'm happy you're here.

Appreciate the update, it parts all of the stress lingering with the timing of what I need.

Thanks a lot... I'm just anxious for such an exciting part of the car. I will order ASAP. As far as the exhausts, I would like to see some tips and what not available. Maybe some actual mufflers.

Thanks!
Old 03-01-2005, 06:08 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

They work together HKC, they are both affiliated with Importshark. I got my kit through IS and ItaliaTib2K3 took care of everything.

FYI I guess.

I'm also on the lookout for another exhaust. 02.gif
Old 03-01-2005, 10:06 PM

Thanks I.S.!! It's awsome.. PSC sounds good... it's also good you're importing goods from across the world. We've got to dig up as much as we can.

Just remember you got a lot 'a buyers on this forum, GB or no GB I dare not spend 9 months again looking for parts for my car.

I mean, they're on it I bet silvertibbs. I sure hope we get this ball rollin' as soon as possible. I've got girls to impress!!!!!!

I think I'm going to go for a 2.25' exhaust anyways. It's better for an N/A setup. But I don't know why we don't have more exhaust systems out there. I know in Europe there are some we aren't even aware of. I was looking at "Remus" exhausts. Imagine that exhaust on our cars. It's a hefty $450 just for the exhaust!

Anyways, that's what I'm looking for. A nice fancy cat-back system with a fancy exhaust that looks exotic. Why don't we have any of this? Instead we have some tin-can...

I would pay anything up to $500 for a neat system looking like that and performing well.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:12 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

you can always buy a different muffler..
Old 03-02-2005, 08:53 AM

true, hence the Remus one. But I can't find anything quite as nice. That and if you buy an exhaust you would have to get one that fits for a tiburon. Exhausts don't cost that much, probably around $45-$100. The nice ones end up costing anywhere from $200-$300. Those babies are difficult to find.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:23 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Just make sure you attach the hanger to keep the muffler from moving and eventually fall off.

This just happened to me. In my REALLY bad ricer days I bought a fart tube. It fell off just before my trip to Ohio in the snow storm we got.
Old 03-03-2005, 07:49 PM

LOL... well i just got my Motoria refund (thanks I.S. for it being quick) so i'll just let my current exhaust corrode until it falls off haha!!

lol... i sooo hate those ricer @$$ cans!!! they're all over my campus!!