Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

1st gen tails...BBB!!!

Old 12-16-2002, 09:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

import shark, you might want to resend the email, since those emails were sent in november. Any emails from the first week of december (the 3rd to be exact i think...), have been and are being replied to within 5 days...those others Im not sure as to when they will get to them.
Old 12-16-2002, 09:49 AM

ok well im going to watch and see...i have sent an email since dec 1...actually it was dec 11th and i will give SR the benefit of the doubt(as i have done for over a year now) and all i want is a refund or a REAL honest to goodness picture of a COMPLETED sr eurotail light. I dont want to complain. I would love to brag about this company to EVERYONE. I would love to show my friends the website so they could benefit from a company that specializes in a rare set of products. I cannot however do this when i believe that i am being taken advantage of. If sr has dropped an absurd 100k into these taillights then refunding 200 dollars should be as easy as a handshake. I look forward to posting later this week when my 5 business days are up that i recieved and update, refund, or picture of a real set of lights headed for my house. Otherwise i will continue to post that i was lied to and cheated and treated like garbage by a foreign company that is selling more lies than lights. Please by all means SHOW me up and prove me wrong. Make me believe this is an honest company that RESPECTS me as a customer and will give me a refund on my credit card so that i can brag to all these people how great i was treated. I do have to say though that i will still complain if i get an email that says something like we appreciate your patience and we will update you when we have more news. I just want my $$$$$. Think about it. I have all the time in the world to post. Give me my money back and ill be posting all day long about how happy i am with u all.
Old 12-16-2002, 10:14 AM

have sent an email since dec 1...actually it was dec 11th
If you sent an email on the 11th, im sure you will get a reply by the 18th.
Old 12-16-2002, 10:36 AM

Last thing...whoever rated me... THANK YOU!!! )
Old 12-16-2002, 11:02 AM

I sent another one on Dec. 1o from my importshark email acct. I'll wait another couple days for the reply. wink
Old 12-16-2002, 12:35 PM

ok well i guess my making a stink worked...THANK YOU OHHH MIGHTY MESSAGE BOARD GODS(moderators) SR has decided to quickly respond to my email and has said that i need only send my address and they are happy to send me a refund hassel free. Today is 12/17/02. I will post another message about this when i get my check...I work for a bank so when i get it...i got it for good. Good Luck to all and hope ur taillights come out looking GREAT. If so ill own a pair myself shortly thereafter and ill spend the silly extra 50 for peace of mind in seeing a completed product that is in stock. Good night to all
Old 12-16-2002, 01:10 PM

Yam Yam Yam Yam Yam....
Listen I got nothing against Shark Racing. I respect your company and enjoy viewing your line-up of products. But what bothers me is your fantasy products is what I like to call them. For example. CAI, Euro Lights, CF Hoods and now it looks like the "Shark Racing Lowering Springs" too. Like one of the posts said. Don't just talk the talk walk the walk. Now seriously, I know Shark Racing is getting it up the A$$ with this so called company thats screwing you guys over and it's bad that you guys take all the blame from angry people like us! But I don't understand how a manufacturer would take so long. Best of luck to you and your lights. But please learn a lesson from this! You've made a lot of people mad and even hate SR because of this product. Your gonna be doing it again if you can't finish Cude Kit for 1st gen and other fantasy prjects you have. I was at an auto show in Toronto this summer and low and behold there was a 97 tib. I asked him what he was gonna do next and out of anger he said well if shark racing ever got the euro done I'd slap them on and he wanted the rear of the cuda on too. It was wierd to see someone I never met bad mouth a company I was so in love with. Then I relized where he was coming from. I still got tons of love for SR, but only post products you can actually get!

And I know a lot of people who asked for refunds and you have ignored them

I and some people have sent you e-mails....no response

Hopefully sooner then later I can look at SR and say.....WOW they finally got there **** together. I'm not gonna rag on about how you guys fuct up. Just don't do it again. for the love of your business and consumer. God Speed and hopefully everyone will be happy and satisfied. PEACE
Old 12-16-2002, 05:39 PM

I have emailed Customer service for weeks and have yet to recieve any response back from them.
I cant understand whats so hard to put up an UPDATED POST ON THE LIGHTS

I have emiled Customer SEWRVICE TODAY AGAIN and would like a Response BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2002, 07:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Relic:
Last thing...whoever rated me... THANK YOU!!! )
You're welcome... wink

Heya Yamayanko, you DOUBLE POSTED.

READ THE RULES OF THE FORUM OR BE BANNED FOR ONE WEEK.

Oh, I thought SR responded to ALL emails within 48 Hours? Guess you've changed that part of the site to show that change too eh?

They're right, why don't you advertise parts you can actually get, instead of lying? That's all it is, false advertising actually.

I'd sue if it were me.

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT THINK YOU CAN'T GET SOMETHING DONE OR GET EVEN...

File a complaint with the BBB. It may not be perfect, but this is EXACTLY what it's there for. Internet and BUSINESS FRAUD.

Also, file fraud complaints with the FBI and your credit card companies. My JAG office said that since SR has also gone into magazine advertising that you could sue for mail fraud too.

Do it. It is better than nothing...

Delete this if you want Yam, I saved a copy.
Old 12-16-2002, 08:22 PM
Jon

What are you talking about? How can SR not own SR? We dont have original pictures of our product? Thats got to be one of the lamest things I have ever heard. SR does not steal pictures from various sites. Look at the 97-99 Tiburon Page. 90%+ of those pictures were taken by SR, and the few that werent are all used under distribution agreements with various companies.
The 99 fenders are a picture of my car. Yes good old me that cant get an answer. What ever happened to how it used to be. When i ordered those parts we sorted out the shiiping to the UK, times dates i even got a discount because i had it all shipped in one go. Im sure this is still the same company with the same high quality products(which is why i want these lights) its just the a$$ has fell out of the info side.