Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

*rotorpros*

Old 03-31-2005, 04:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1991 Olds Cutlass
Default *rotorpros*

just wanted to say im very happy with how rich takes care of everything, just recieved my rotors today. Fast transaction/responses and shipping and very good quality rotors. Would recomment buying from. Thanks man
Old 03-31-2005, 11:00 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I ran a group buy with over 20 satisfied Hyundai owners. Definitely a great company to do business with, and Rick will work to get the best price he can possibly get. These aren't cheap Economy rotors, they're the good quality Premium rotors.

RotorPros definitely has had great customer satisfaction.

If anybody ever needs rotors, send them to Rick @ rotorpros ( rotorpros@yahoo.com ) and he'll hook them up with a great deal.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:20 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

I second that motion. Just finished another GB with him as most of you guys know. He is a very fast communicator, we even played chat using emails one night, quite funny. We emailed eachother back and forth I think for 30 minutes like AOL. He also called my cell phone ( mind you he lives in Cali ) once because he made a mistake on an order and wanted to clear it up fast. He's a great guy and runs a great business. If anyone ever needs rotors, ss lines or performance pads he's your go to guy.
Old 04-01-2005, 05:45 PM

Well i got my rotors the other day and installed them this morning. Everything was great, they look sick. The only problem, which really isnt a problem, is the hole for the screw to keep the rotor in place, for the front ones, wasnt drilled in the right spot. It is about a 1/4in too far to the right. Like i said it isnt a problem because the calipers and rims keep them in place anyway. Other than that, great shippment and great product.