Vendor Feedback Arena This forum allows customers to provide feedback about their vendor experiences. We encourage any complaints to be supported with transaction detail, pictures, and prior attempts to resolve the issue with the vendor BEFORE bringing it here. This is not for free reign ranting, legitimate feedback only.

The "I got screwed" thread - NON Car Parts

Old 01-19-2012, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 07 Tiburon
Default The "I got screwed" thread - NON Car Parts

This is a thread for ranting on stores or people you have bought stuff from and got screwed! Who have you ordered from (auto vendor or non)?

I ordered an HDMI cable from a company on ebay and didn’t realize it was from a company in China until after I paid. That was 3 months ago, and 4 non returned emails later. Negative feedback left and saw the next day afterwards their ebay shop was closed down. Filed a dispute with paypal.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:56 PM

Vehicle: 2010/Hyundia/Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track

You probably know this....but be carefull when buying stupid cheap things...look for the shipping price. Some companies will sell a $100 item for $1, but charge $99 for shipping and handling (which legally they can do, they set the price they pay their emplyees or themselves for the handling, though shipping obiously isn't that much). But they will gladly and immediatly pay you your $1 back as their site most likely says "refund full price minus S&H". They legally stole $99 from you.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:23 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

This entire forum is dedicated to people posting their positive or negative feedback on companies. I've changed this to be non-car related parts.

Keep in mind the intent is for people to post their actual interaction with vendors and real situations.