Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Zoned's New Tib (and The Story) *pics (no 56k)

Old 04-17-2006, 02:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tib

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick @ Apr 16 2006, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>looks like a good start. Youre a dumbass for going all the way to Jersey though to pick it up wink1.gif But looks like it was worth the money.

So whatever became of the altezzas from the blue tib? You know Im looking for a pair.</div>
Hahaha, that's what everyone said..but now that it's fixed up a little bit they're all jealous I got it for so cheap.
They're still on it...lol, I take it you don't like the new black-style altezzas on ebay?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MK3Design @ Apr 16 2006, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>$800? Holy shit.</div>
Word..this is why I drove so far.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwiftTiburon @ Apr 16 2006, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think this all worked out for you for a reason. I mean, there was a 5 speed tib for sale that was cheap, you had a week off, you had a best friend who lent you money and was willing to go with you..man that was no coincidence lol that was fate and luck.</div>
I know, that's what I thought too .. it all worked out so well in the end, it was just meant to be or somethin fing02.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I cant believe you drove nonstop from NJ to WI! If Im driving from Buffalo to NJ..once Im like 10 miles from my house Im dying to get out the car lol.</div>
haha, yeah well we were going to stop somewhere but we ran out of money..lets just say it was a super long car ride

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>One question though, why didnt you do an auto to manual swap on your blue tib? Still, I think the tibby you got looks great and you got a bargain.</div>
That was the original plan, but it just would have turned out to be too much work..plus I wanted to start over with a new tib, I messed up the blue tib a little, I fixed it all but it would be enough to bother someone who was into modding and taking it apart every week. That's why it's perfect for my cousin, she just wants a nice car to cruise around in. Damn I miss it though, cruising around in the summertime isn't just the same, the blue tib used to get so many looks and driving with the sunroof open was awesome..now I've got a big dent, peeling clear coat, red tib that has a super loud exhaust. Don't get me wrong, I love my car, and it looks nice in those pics, but the exterior is lacking.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (code @ Apr 16 2006, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>looks good man, keep it coming !!

btw, your the asshole who wouldnt get going through that turnpike that one day... (haha) im jk with you bro.</div>
LOL, you didn't really see that did you.

Just a couple more pics .. you can see my painted wiper cowling, I think it turned out pretty nice fing02.gif There's also two daytime pics of the outside, once it's clean it really does shine nice in the sun.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR COTM!
Old 04-17-2006, 03:46 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

How big of a dent? have you tried "popsident"?

I'll be driving from vegas to montana through salt lake, if you would like to use one.
Old 04-17-2006, 06:01 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

damn dude, finally!!!! i've been wanting to see this for the longest time! yeah this car is so much bettter man. it reminds me so much of my car hence my car is the same exact color. it's not really like cherry red, but more of an tomato color. but yeah, it was the same exact body as mine, close pinstripe too.

i have a few suggestions even though you got all the LED's and everything looking good.

rims have got to go. you've got to get some nice hot porsche-like five spoke 17'. put those foglights back in, get some H3 HID's too. don't put those hideous circular ebay rear lamps on, stick with the old ones and if you want shade them out a bit. where is the sunroof?

dude, red is an awesome color for this car. i'm jealous now. $800 is almost like you stole it. sh*t that's a sick deal, that's how much my rims cost alone. i can't believe that a few years ago i saw these cars on the lots, dreaming of having one "sometime in college" and now i can have 5 of them available at $800 dollars. damn that is too crazy. tell me, how is the 5-speed compared to the auto realistically, is it that much quicker?
Old 04-17-2006, 06:15 PM

Adam, I'm in wisconsin...nowhere near vegas, salt lake, texas, or montana. LOL.

HKC, yes the 5spd is OMG so much better. Dude, weren't you gonna swap yours? DO IT! Here's the rims I wanna get, just don't have the cash yet..

and I'm not putting foglights back in because I'm hopefully getting the type-s front bumper this summer. Plus I don't like how the foglights totally block off my CAI filter..
Old 04-17-2006, 06:18 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

looks good sunny

now drive that to the bbq
Old 04-17-2006, 06:18 PM

I haven't decided what to do about tail lights yet...I don't want to go with the ebay ones, but I'm not sure if I'm going to like going smoked. I wanna do what long did^^ if he will tell us his secret wink1.gif

And Man I miss having a sunroof..02.gif
Old 04-19-2006, 04:13 PM

God dammit! If I would have known some guy close to me was selling that for $800, I would have snagged it, lol. That same car is going for $7k at a local dealer here.

Why did you decide to start over? Wanted to try new things? Either way, slick buy. smile.gif
Old 04-19-2006, 08:09 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zoned019 @ Apr 17 2006, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Adam, I'm in wisconsin...nowhere near vegas, salt lake, texas, or montana. LOL.</div>

It's ok... hehe I'm driving across the country. I have to go from MT to south carolina.

for some reason i thought you were in utah.