Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

We Are Really Mising Our Car.. Almost Been A Year Now

Old 03-04-2006, 09:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

Yeh it will be a year in may that it has been lost somewhere in Knoxville Tn.To make a long story short we bought the tiburon off of ebay in March of last year and then drove it along with a 93 mazda mx6 and 89 ford probe gt to Precision Motorsports to get several parts fabbed.. This guy is and was one of the most awsome fabricators in the us for custom car parts... we would have so much made for our car if we would have all supported him.... well anyhow its been several months since I have heard from his wife in a email. at that time I had recieved pics of her(the car) parked by the shop.. but anyhow she is missed dearly..

Old 03-04-2006, 09:59 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Guess I'm a little lost... Why does the shop have it? Kinda funny considering I've been in the same situation. At least my shop is only about 10 miles away.
Old 03-04-2006, 10:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Chris, doode, we did support them, only thing was they didn't support us.

The RD Community is only soo big, and money comittments with folks here take some trust to build up with the shinanegans that have gone on before. They should have stuck it out, made a few parts, got the trust level up, then moved up.

Go down and get your damned car, they aren't making anything for it, that's why you haven't heard from them bro.
Old 03-04-2006, 10:28 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

You haven't seen it for a year?! I remember you showing a pic of that car a long time ago somewhere somehow, maybe off of the first version of the forums.

Get her back though... I'm sorry your hookup didn't live up to their standards... I mean, anyone will tell you, this is a pretty damn small community.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:24 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

f*** them. that kind of shit pisses me off. I tell you what... if someone told me they wanted to make something for my vehical and they took it and kept it for a freakin' year... I'd be pissed the f*** off. You should march your happy ass down there and get the damn shit back. That's some bunk freakin' BS there bro. A tiburon needs to be driven to keep it happy. A year at a shop is long enough to invoke the lemon clause.
Old 03-05-2006, 01:21 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Uhh you gave your car away for a YEAR for those guys to make an A-Pillar for us....and then back out in the end. That was months ago, you still haven't went and got it?
we're all gonna yell at you here cuz you need to drive your tib!!
That shop has not done made ONE product for us, and you know they're not going to. Nobody followed through on the A-pillar because it was supposed to be a direct OEM replacement, and then they changed it on us saying we could have a 2 piece one or some bs....we were all interested only because they were giving us the OEM-style FULL replacement, when that turned out to be not true, people backed out. YET THEY STILL KEPT YOUR CAR FOR MONTHS AFTER?!?! ... wtf.
GO GET IT! lol

good luck bro.
Old 03-05-2006, 08:05 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

It wasn't a A pillar you moron, it was those guys that were going to do the BBK, and all that other stuff like A arms, ect.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:19 PM

yeh what redzman said..

Sad thing is I dont know where the car is somewhere in Knoxville?
Old 03-13-2006, 01:52 PM

I did have a number,adress,name and all that wonderful information on the car and shop..Key word did...And I still wanted to bring this community something worth while from these guys. cause I have yet to see anything from anyone except theses rare wonderful korean parts.. Chris