Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Watch This Space

Old 05-28-2005, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, maybe that is a bit optimistic, but I am hoping by fall to finally start the mody mods.

Today started out nice and warm and sunny, so I finished up my side marker install and went and washed about twenty pounds of pollen off of Sylvie and decided to take some pics. I know a nice road out into the marshes between Absecon and Atlantic City and decided to do it there. As you can tell in the pics, the weather decided not to cooperate and we pulled in a nice squall. The joys of living at the shore.

Anyway, enjoy!

One of the last shots.. you can see Atlantic City in the backgound, obscured partially by the haze. It was getting pretty dark by now and it was starting to rain.

Passenger side front, starting to get a bit dark by this time. Can you see the side marker yet?

In reality, this is the view I like the most of the tib. The three quarter shot from the rear. Something about the shape of the car works well here.

Here is the other side.. still looking good. For all the problems I have with paint, she still shines up nice. You can also see the storm that was rolling in on me in the background. Literally in ten minutes it went from clear skies to lightening and thunder.

Sort of shot of the sidemarker. That is for a BMW E46 # series. I just turned it around so that the larger side faces the front of the car. I think it works better with the shape of the wheel well.

Close up view of the same.

In reality, I need a full day to detail and take pictures, the weather really beat me down today. I was a mile out into the marshes and lightening and thunder was going on all around me as I drove away. Not a pleasant place to be when you are the largest and tallest thing around. I even drove home with my Korean plate on the rear as I did not have time to take it off.
Old 05-28-2005, 05:40 PM

Looks nice and clean. What are you planning to do to it? One thing though - did your car ever have a wing? RD's look "naked" without a wing imo (stock or otherwise), or maybe I'm just used to mine.
Old 05-28-2005, 06:05 PM

nope.. no wing. I am working on that. Check the Garage for my sketches for what I have planned.
Old 05-28-2005, 08:57 PM

Nice, clean car Mad, can't wait to see the mody mods smile.gif
Old 05-28-2005, 09:28 PM

yea yea.. I just noticed that typo too.

Thanks anyway.. car is still mostly stock, and you really cannot tell how bad the paint really is. I have a nasty scuff under the front headlight, two dings in the driver's side door, a bunch of scrapes on the passenger side rear bumper (gouges really) from a bad attempt at making a mold, and the whole bottom of my rear bumper is scraped up badly from hitting a low cement barrier when backing up.
Old 05-28-2005, 09:48 PM

not bad man. Good luck with w.e you planned for it smile.gif
Old 05-28-2005, 10:35 PM

looks good, no wing is the best wink1.gif
its good to see a tib here with no wing besides myself. laugh.gif
Old 05-28-2005, 11:03 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Olds Cutlass

tibs with no wings really stupid IMO.... i dont know.. just look funny to me.. the car does not look right
Old 05-28-2005, 11:57 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>tibs with no wings really stupid IMO.... i dont know.. just look funny to me.. the car does not look right</div>

a lot of people say that, but i think they look sexy without wings. Mad, it's about time you posted pics. I didn't know your car was that beautiful!! Here you talk about Ferraris and I didn't know your car was so clean and dent-proof. It really looks brand new. Be sure to take some pics from the top corner angles as well, like from an apartment or something. you would be able to se a beauty of the car you have never seen before. all my friends drool over my car when they see it from the corner of a third storie. you can also notice your car is the best one in the lot!!

keep it shining man.

one last thing: racing tires. but since it's atlantic city i'd go with goodyear all season performance.
Old 05-29-2005, 03:06 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Looks great!

Tib without wing looks just different, I think it looks like Ford Taurus (or another Ford model ) almost same trunk.