Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Washed My Car A Day Ago

Old 05-06-2008, 04:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry about the bad quality... finger smudges and old school camera. *PLEASE NOTE LAST PICTURE*-You can see the footwell neons in this picture.. they are 15'' neon tubes (same size as majiktib). I KNOW they are not placed properly since in other peoples pictures they can not be seen. where should i put them? this seemed the only place they would fit?

Old 05-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Banned

can't even tell ya washed it, but from what i can tell looks good, lol.

neon tubes placed where you can actually see the tube = big no no. if majik tib has 15" tubes then there has to be another place you can put them farther back.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:23 PM

^^^ agree.. big no no. i just dont know where else they would go... i searched for the longest time and it really didnt fit anywhere else. and i know... horrible pictures. but i havnt posted pics so i figured it was about time.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:56 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

looks norm. very clean. i think it needs rims and lowering but no modifications are really a necessity. i just wish rd's had some nice kits around.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:16 PM

ya i do want rims... and no lowering... wont work well in the snow.

mods whise.. i plan on a exhaust system, cai, maybe a header and thats about it. maybe a new hood