Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Vehicle: Hyundai Coupe 2.0 FX (1997)

Old 09-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97' Hyundai Coupe
Default Vehicle: Hyundai Coupe 2.0 FX (1997)

Name: Hyundai Coupe 2.0 FX (1997)

Date Added: 12 September 2011 - 07:00 PM

Owner: blitz

Short Description: None Provided

View Vehicle

I was checking the showroom and saw that after I added pics to my garage this topic was automatically created.

Here are some pics and videos of my coupe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q078MTDeBYQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnXT8zv-0No

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATAlDsFjbH0

More to come soon :biggrin:
Old 10-30-2011, 04:00 PM
Banned

updated
Old 10-30-2011, 06:20 PM

Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.

May i request an Engine Bay shot, and a shot of your Nitrous setup?
Old 10-31-2011, 08:14 AM
Banned

Here it is my friend

Not as pretty as yours, but at least it's clean :biggrin: no oil or dirt

Any suggestions will be appreciated

that's the head

and this is the result of another idea that u gave me

Old 10-31-2011, 11:44 AM

I suggest you go TURBO! lol for like the millionth time! Also i suggest you clean you resivor's there pretty yellow! lol Not bad though, looks nice, could use a AirRam in there!
Old 10-31-2011, 02:03 PM
Banned

HAHAHA :biggrin: I'd like to go turbo, but I don't want some cheap setup. I mean with the nitrous I can add up to 100 and with some turbo setup around 2000-2500$ I'll be around 200bhp...If I will go turbo I'll go big 350+ or at least 300bhp, but that's not cheap :biggrin: Don't get me wrong I love turbo tiburons, but I prefer to do it well or just don't do it. The airram is also pretty cool, but not good $ to hp. I love my car, but at least for now I'm not ready to spend that amount of money for turbo setup or airram. I need some 4-1 or 4-2-1 headers and coilovers. Can u suggest some coilovers? Please keep in mind that I drive my car daily and I don't need some expensive track suspension

The reservoir is already clean The pic is not very new.

Also I might paint the valve cover in the same color as the tib
Old 10-31-2011, 03:44 PM

Cheap and durable, plus they ride amazing. I will tell you to get Ksports. Not alot off people with them, but my experience has been amazing!
Old 10-31-2011, 03:47 PM

I can paint the valve cover and send it to you! I will do it the same as mine, you can PM me, i can just pick up a used one, then clean it paint it, then ship it to you.

Also yea, i got my AirRam at a steal, it was like 450 shipped lol! then i got the R-Side throttle body from DmDicks, for like 125 but i didnt know it was for a Beta 2 AirRam. But it was a simple fix!

Pm me if you want, i think as a rough price i sould probably do it for like 75 shipped you for the Vavle Cover! i will check shipping but it shouldnt be bad!
Old 10-31-2011, 04:46 PM
Banned

what's this cheap sh*t??? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tiburon-96-9...item20bdfa621b

and also this one Greddy type s suspension kit ???

http://www.ultrarev.com/manufacturer...sal=Y#Products
Old 10-31-2011, 08:24 PM

LMFAO, Please stay away from the CoilOver addon things. All you do is remove you spring, install sleeve, then right on a really hard boucny spring. I mean there are quality kits out there, but for 53 dollars i dought it!

Also the Greddy i will go ahead and say that it is not for our car, just the design of the struts in the picture is not the same! But not sure if that is a stock picture or not!

Here is what i can say, If you can answer a few of these I will try to help you on finding the right kind of suspention.

1. How low do you want to go?

2. Do you get season's, like do you need to raise it in the winter and put it back down in the winter as in ride hieght, so you are not using your Tib as a Plow?

3. Do you daily the car, as i assume decent ride quality is a must?

4. What do you plan on using this car for besides daily driving, Drag, Autocross, tracking?

answer those, and we can go from there. Yet i think you really only have 2 good options, I like the the coilover it is like amazing! You can adjust the settings to how ever in just a few minute, you can go from the nice soft ride on the way to the strip, and then set it up nice and hard!

Or you can do the KYB struts and run what ever lowering spring you want, think NEX, and B&G have been good to people here! They are nice and think you can get the struts so the more aggresive you drive the more aggresive they will respond!

Also for a KYB setup your probably looking at about 700ish all said and done, or like 900 for the coils, but the coils are completly adjustable and i know the Ksports are pillowball tops so you can f*ck with CAmber!