Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Updating What I've Done

Old 04-04-2005, 02:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I took some pictures of what I've done finally, and I'll list it at the end too....please comment!

That's my front strut bar, compliments of 00Tibby

You can see my Pioneer head unit and the foot well accent lights I put in here.

Two 12" subs, 1.0 Farad Cap, and a 150w RMS Jenson amp(that needs to be changed haha)

Front end with my underglow LED tubes that I put on

Butt shot at night of the LED accents & altezzas

So all in all this is what I've done:

Interior
2 6.5" Pioneer 4-way speakers 220W
2 6x9" Pioneer 4-way speakers 350W
Pioneer Head Unit DEH-1600
4 12" interior LED tubes, 2 in footwells, 2 under back of the seats

Exterior
LED underglow kit
M3 Mirrors
GK gills molded on my fenders
Altezza lights

Performance
Front Strut Bar
Kumho ECSTA ASX tires

I'm pretty sure that's all, hopefully I'll start my new job soon and get cash to buy my CAI and exhaust...but hey, what do you think so far? And be gentle... tongue.gif
Old 04-04-2005, 04:37 PM

Vehicle: Hyosung GT650

A good start, but you deff need a CAI on there.
Old 04-04-2005, 05:58 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Yes, it's a nice start. You seem to be more focused more on show then go, you could of saved up the money you bought the lights with and bought a AEM. smile.gif
Old 04-04-2005, 06:13 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tanc @ Apr 4 2005, 11:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yes, it's a nice start. You seem to be more focused more on show then go, you could of saved up the money you bought the lights with and bought a AEM. smile.gif
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

Yea, that's mostly because I'm a lot more comfortable with electricity at this point than working in the engine. I'm still learning about everything under the hood so I'm taking it slow so I don't fVck something up, but I've done a lot of lighting on cars for myself in the past and my friends, so the electrical work came a little easier. But make no doubt about it...my CAI is next.

And I couldn't have gotten an AEM with the money I spent on the lights, because I know a guy, so the total cost in and out was only about $110...
Old 04-05-2005, 07:14 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Looks good man, you at least did the resonator removal DIY right??

I wish I was as comfortable with electronics as you seem to be. I have to install a couple (this being an understatment) things that envolve electricity and I am not looking forward to it.

Keep it up, I think it looks good.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:39 AM

Looks pretty good. Do you have any daytime pics so we can see the molded fenders?
Old 04-05-2005, 07:41 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

That front strut bar kicks ass, prolly the second best I've ever seen. I saw an elantra with one on the other day. From Kspec right? First time I've ever seen it, but it's beefy!

Car is lookin good mang. Really. Do some engine work, Resonators and your TB Bypass.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:47 AM

You put the same amount of thought and energy into modifying the performance of your Tib.. it will be a car to be reckoned with.

Can you make the pics a little smaller?
Old 04-05-2005, 11:22 AM

Sorry about that, are they sized okay now?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>That front strut bar kicks ass, prolly the second best I've ever seen. I saw an elantra with one on the other day. From Kspec right? First time I've ever seen it, but it's beefy!</div>

I'm not sure if it's from Kspec or not, I bought it from 00Tibby while I was down in Morgantown, WV for spring break, but it's great.

I just did the resonator removal today. Now that it's starting to warm up and my classes are in order, I can finally start job hunting so I can get money to do all my engine mods and such. Another thing is I just wanted to wait til my warranty was up...just in case...and that's taken care of now...so from here, it's time to work at boostin!
Old 06-21-2005, 08:47 PM

Well I figure I'll just update in this thread every time I do something new... Today I got and installed an AEM CAI (love it like someone who really likes something a lot likes something...), painted my interior red (not today, a while ago), added a switch for my amp in the remote wire so I don't HAVE to have my subs on if I don't want, and tomorrow I'm going to paint some plastic in the engine red (i.e. Spark plug cover, washer fluid lid, blah blah) and I'll add pics of my engine bay tomorrow after I shine her up and finish painting.