Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Update

Old 06-18-2006, 08:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've done some things to my car since i posted pics a while back, so i'm posting some other ones so rdtiburon can express their thoughts. i still have some stuff comeing; sprint lowering springs, cuda 1 body kit, halo hid kit from Jay-M, and a new paint job, sticking with the jazz orange, but i dont know if there is any black flake or black pearl i can add to it and how would it look. Any suggestions please feel free to post them.

Thanks

Old 06-19-2006, 05:48 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

wow!!!

that's a thing of beauty... i love the color and the hood fing02.gif good job

overall, was the hood fitment good?

the cuda kit and the HID kit will will definitely make your car look badass
Old 06-19-2006, 06:00 PM

Thanks Jay-M, u're the only one that has replied so far... lmao.gif oh well.

The fitment of the hood is a little off on the fender sides, or maybe it's the fenders, i dont really know, cause the first owner toatled it, and it had an issue with the stock hood also, it wasnt fitting right, so i'm thinking the fenders are a screwed like a half inch towards the out side of the car cause the fenders aren't flush with the turn signals... i'll get that fixed when i get the bodykit. Oh, and Jay, i will be sending u the money no later than the 8th of this upcomming month.

Thanks again for the replay and the cheers ^^^
Old 06-19-2006, 06:08 PM

are those locking hood pins I see?! Man, I tried to get those to aligned for 3 days and nights before I finally gave up and bought normal pins. If those are indeed locking pins, you're a better man than I!

The rest of the car looks great too! Nice wheels. and Cuda, eh? Welcome to the family my Cuda brother!
Old 06-19-2006, 06:26 PM

lol, thanks phorq. they are indeed locking pins, and it was a pita to get them aligned, it took me like 3 to 4 hours to get it aligned, but finally i got it ><;; i wasnt gonna pay another $30 to get some other pins after buying those fore $30 something...

about the kit, were did u buy ur cuda kit? i'm thinking of buying it from importshark, how is the fitment?

thanks again phorq and i love ur car, i want mine to look as good as ur's
Old 06-19-2006, 06:44 PM

dang... I wish I could have gotten them to fit too! ah well.

I bought my kit second hand, so fit was nearly guaranteed to fit at least decently. Skirts will still tight though. Sorry I don't have more info on a good seller!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:49 PM

no prob. phorq, i'll buy it from importshark then, i think it'll have a good fit, thanks anyways. fing02.gif

Bump!!

Come on, anybody gonna post their thoughts bout my car? good, bad, fugly, sweet? anybody...?? sadwavey.gif
Old 06-19-2006, 10:06 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

hey man, welcome back. where were you?

yeah i remember your giving an update when you had stock lights and hood. to be completely honest i have a carbon fiber hood too, but i really like it better in color. the rear lamps should definitely get blackened out. how did you match the interior dash paint to the jazz orange?

the color reminds me of my car in the light. i think you're doing the right thing with a cuda bodykit, i think all rd2's need a bodykit but don't forget about the foglights like most people do.

everything looks great man, nice 5-speed too.. how does it sound? you'll love those HID's.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:25 PM

Car looks good. I like the colour.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:53 PM

Thanks HKC for makeing me feel welcome lmao.gif

I really dont like the c/f painted, well that is only my opinion, i like c/f the way it is ^^^
and about the tail-lights, i want to go back stock and smoke them out, or buy the smoked ones from some where... but i am planning to go back to stock tails, i think they look way better.

Dont worry about the fogs, i'll buy those too, i think all the body kits look odd with the big holes in the bumper and no foglights in them, for example all the evo kits ><;;

The sound is great, i have a 2.25" custom exhoust (sorry for the spellin') and a magnaflow high-flow cat, just that i messed up on getting a cheep a$$ muffler from autozone... planning on getting the c/f HKS muffler. Right now it has a deep tone, and i hope it stays that way with the HKS muffler.

no more feedback? sad.gif come on guys, dont let my post die

bump!! AGAIN!!! ><;; give me some advice what should i do next? after the hid kit, and springs...