Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Total Tuning Magazine

Old 01-15-2007, 04:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hamhead @ Jan 16 2007, 05:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Here in America, they market things called Tornados/Twisters/etc. as "turbos" that go in your air intake pipe. People have had them fall apart and screw up motors before on cheaply made ones.

If yours is just a hollow tube thats fine, if it has fins in it to "draw" more air into the motor I'd get rid of it.</div>
I'm guessing it's just an enclosed pod filter with a cold-air feed. I don't think it's an electric supercharger/turbo/vortex generator/fuel atomiser/fuel saver thingy wink1.gif
Old 01-15-2007, 07:46 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Meh well, was curious... ya know, twister just sounds like the name of a ripoff of one of them tornado/turbinator things to me. lmao.gif
Old 01-15-2007, 11:57 PM

its a cold airintake, nottin electric, i have some pics i believe, its is just a filter. and de rvs, is for keeping the heat of the engine outside. so more cold air..