Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

tktibby01, silver 2001 tiburon

Old 12-21-2010, 12:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tktibby01, silver 2001 tiburon

Just did a little photoshoot yesterday real quick tell me what you guys think and if you have any suggestions for future project. I live up at school so its hard to get anything done up there but im thinking about restoring my headlights while im home for winter break. Dont mind the dent above the drive side front wheel well lol, previous owner hit a mailbox. But regardless these are the results of a kids first car and a college budget. Welcome to comments and criticism. I was only going for some nice scene shots so ill update with interior and engine pictures within the week.

Old 12-21-2010, 01:24 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

nice area to take pics of. my only gripe and this is just something i have taken from photography lessons is have one focal point in your picture. yeah, the house is kickazz looking but if your focus is the car then it should be completely out of the picture. doesn't look like from the surroundings that it couldve been done.

another thing to think about is the background. if you have a telephone pole or a tree in the bg make sure that it is not in the pic looking like it is growing out of the car. i usually try to put a try behind the car like the car is driving away fomr it but that is just personal opinion.

remember the rules of thirds. 1/3 sky, 2/3 ground, vice versa, whatever will do good for the pic at the time.

just some photography tips i have picked up over time.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:52 PM

Vehicle: '97 hyundai tiburon fx

Car looks great. I love tinted tail lights! They make things so much nicer haha,much nicer then aftermarket tails.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:56 PM

thanks lee for the info i honestly was just shooting lol never took a photography class before lol

and agreed i have a pair of altezzas and another pair of aftermarkets i drive around with just because i dont feel the need to draw attention anymore with my tinted tails lol, they were actually the first pair i ever tinted and im relatively happy with how they came out
Old 12-21-2010, 03:22 PM

Did you tint the outside or did you take them apart and spray the inside?
Old 12-21-2010, 03:29 PM

outside, a little masking tape and sandpaper did the trick
Old 12-21-2010, 04:06 PM

not bad,i took the taking the tail light apart route
Old 12-21-2010, 04:47 PM

how'd that go, any pictures? how'd you go about taking it apart...oven?
Old 12-21-2010, 05:40 PM

It turned out pretty good,I'll redo it later with another set. The black plastic is messed up and I cracked a lens,not bad you can't really see it,and I just let the nightshade dry and took some clear silicone on my finger and sealed the crack. And yeah I just used the oven,10 mins at 250 the. 5 mins as needed till it's all apart. I rushed my first one that's wh it cracked. But the finish stayed oem without polishing or sanding. I'm happy haha. I'll be tinting my corners on the outside come spring.

I also did the map lights and red door lenses.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

from a photography standpoint, consider this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds

The car gets lost in the massive home in the background, then the empty space