Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Tiburon F2 Logo ?

Old 05-22-2006, 04:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have pics of Tiburon F2 logo, I want make sticker like OEM F2 logo. Please post me a pictures if you have hail.gif
Old 05-22-2006, 09:36 AM

you mean this one?

Our very own tibbychick has one on her tib. It's in the "garage" if you want to search for it
Old 05-22-2006, 11:29 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

wow, somebody knows about the F2? haha... talk to hobgoblin about getting you a logo if you want. i need to do that asap but i haven't seen him anywhere.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:44 AM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

Ive got two or three just laying around the house if you want one or two. I can get more if needed, but youll have to wait until June the 10th before I can get them to you. Im on leave right now back in the states and they are over at my house in England. Let me know if you want them mang, I think they are 30 British Pounds (ill let you convert it to US Dollars) plus maybe 5 dollars shipping.

HKC - Yeah, I havent been on as much, my computer at home took a crap on me and I dont have the money right now to get it fixed or get a new one... Im at home getting married and that drained me a bit. By the time I get back though I should be back to my "check the site 6000 times a day" self! laugh.gif