Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Testing Out The New Camera On The Santa Fe

Old 12-28-2008, 04:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Santa Fe GLS Limited

Rixshark and I have both been in the market for new cameras for a while now. He got his for his birthday and I was able to get mine from xmas (thank you gift cards and boxing day sales). Rather than go DSLR, i opted for a Sony DSC-H50. My aunt has the H7 and I really liked it. The H50 has a 160 degree tilting screen for the uber low/high shots. I shot these last night to test out the ISO 3200 setting as well to see how they would turn out. Which happened to be REALLY grainy. no tripod, just from the hip.

While ok, I really wanted to test out the camera with a tripod to get rid of the grain. On my old camera, I would have been able to get a good shot at ISO80 and a 5 second exposure. I just went out (it's freaking cold BTW) and was able to get 8 shots before the battery died. (I've been playing around alot with the camera since Friday laugh.gif)

That 5 second exposure on ISO 80..... a bit bright wink1.gif

these 2 were on shutter priority, still a bit dark

This one is a 1 second exposure, ISO80, F2.8 and turned out the best of the test shots in my mind. I still have some fine tuning to do, that and I really wish that we had white street lamps again.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

I use the ISO setting more than i do anything else on my cam. I dont think they look all that bad, but i'm not that picky.