Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Sunkistshark

Old 04-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

TC - your reading comprehension sucks. He siad the body kit is the most popular, but he's never seen the bodykit + hood combo before.

I have, and don't like it, but he's made it work better than anyone else has.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I love this kitt... unfortunatly i think its the most popular around</div>
Old 04-08-2008, 09:08 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Ehh, now you are straight up lying.

Majiktib has that same kit, and was at the 2005 Nopi Nationals, right in the same area as you, you came over and talked to us, when we helped fix your car when the starter went kaput on you.

You've seen it before. 3/4 of any of the cars at Nopi have that kit on it.

No, I'm not kidding, it looks like a F-16 buttf***ed an Elantra and this bodykit was it's offspring.

Don't get me wrong, mad props on what you've done to the car, as I've seen it in person, but that kit blows. BAD.

I'm assuming you didn't actually get a real vielside either, you bought a ripoff, right?
Old 04-08-2008, 09:18 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>TC - your reading comprehension sucks. He siad the body kit is the most popular, but he's never seen the bodykit + hood combo before.</div>

Well, I couldn't understand what he was saying through all that leet speak. English skills FTL.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:23 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Yeah, the leet speak drove us crazy.

LOL

To me, his post says that he knows the vielside is a popular kit around the world, on all makes, but he's never seen it on a RD before, nor the hood.

BTW, the guy that makes those hoods is a ROYAL ASSHOLE and ripoff artist here. That hood, my god, is the ugliest we've ever had made for us.

Not your fault though.

The more I look at the paint, the more I like it.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:02 AM

Vehicle: tiburon SE 2000

sweet paint job! total improvement! nut sure about the hood but it's ok

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sunkistshark @ Apr 8 2008, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>are u kidding? I love this kitt... unfortunatly i think its the most popular around. and the hood... no one ever likes but thats cool.. i did it cause i hadnt ever seen one done on a tib b4 and i like it. anyone have suggestions of rims?

I was thinking of these but painting the black to match the same orange as the car.

anyone here know how to photoshop if i get a better pic of the car?</div>

those are the rims i got on my tib whith th veilside bodykit!
good choice
Old 04-08-2008, 10:10 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

lol tibbychick, i think he means hes never seen the hood on a tib before... i think he said the kit was popular tho
Old 04-08-2008, 10:13 AM

wow lot of conversation on my "leet" english... sry not my first language and tring to write/spell/make sence... guess it didnt work out. lol.. well I've never been to nopi so i dont know what ur talking about.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:16 AM

OK well if English isn't your first language, then that's understandable. I just have no respect for people who speak English as their first language, yet they make no effort into writing or speaking properly, and even less respect if they intentionally write and speak like a tard.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Banned

wow, reading owns people..

i read thru it quickly and understood it very clearly...

that hood actually looks decent with the paint scheme on your car.. it almost gets toned down by the way the paint is done.

the VS kit is actually not too bad, just overplayed IMO. its def. best show kit. theres like 15 people on here with the VS kit, and prob 90% have knockoff VS kits.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I didn't realize you were Canadian... that explains it. nana.gif

We were thinking you were a member that we met in Atlanta in 2005 at NOPI Nationals. I guess not...

Here is a picture of the before, posted here in April of 2005: