Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Steve's Rd2ner Fish

Old 12-31-2007, 02:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

ok so i finally got a digital camera, and now i get to finally share my rd2 w/ everyone.

BUT first a little background-... i bought this car for $3k. IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE PILE OF CRAP! don't get me wrong i LOVE rd2's (this is actually my 3rd because i used to drive like an idiot). since i bought it i've put alot of time and money into it just to get where i am today. it still needs paint and a new engine-... but i did get rid of the dirty and torn stock front seats, i replaced the dirty and torn carpet, i redid most of the suspension, i've replaced the front bumper due to 1/2 the paint chipping off on the stocker, yaddy yaddy yadda-... anyways it's been a long hard expensive road but, she's coming along! i wish i had "before" photos!

i'm not expecting to have the nicest tib on here but just to show what i've been working with. i hope you enjoy!

my tib

my tib front

my tib corner

my tib side

my tib wheel

my tib license plate

here's one of my pride and joys of my car the custom led tail-lights (even though not all of the led's are currently working)
notice my turn indicators (gotta love that $h!+)

another pic of the tail lights

my tib rear showing off my custom rear strut bar

my interior

my ipod case in the center bin

well there you have it-... that's what i'm driving! more pics and mods to come soon! let me know what you think!
Old 12-31-2007, 02:07 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

looks great but needs some rims. hell it's florida, tint those biashes.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:12 PM

yeah i thought about getting rims but, i can never find one i like so i think i'll just mod the stockers eventually.

tint, yeah it used to have "tint" but honestly, some of it peeled off and the rest looked like bubble wrap-... so i tore it off! it's on my ever going to-do list.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:20 PM
Banned

looks really clean man.. i like it..

i would get some chunky 5 spoke 16" rims.. shouldn't hurt the pocket much and it will almost look stock, but have a little flare to em.. fing02.gif
Old 12-31-2007, 02:29 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

pretty nice tib for 3000. mine was $500 and have already put 1000 some in it and lots of hours and still is nowhere near as nice.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:47 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

my taste in rims is high too man. but i recently looked in some car magazines and they have some that are pretty cool. my first choice is always O.Z. superturismos, but hell they cost loads so i just got some kyowa racing 5 spokers which really match the car perfectly. i was going to get konig troubles, thank god i didn't eeek. but yeah just pick up some magazines. it's a world of difference in the looks department.

what's up with your foglights? are they sprayed? HID's on fogs also make a world of difference. your list is like mine... it just damn never ends. right now i'm shipping something secret from the U.K. nobody knows about wall.gif
Old 12-31-2007, 04:26 PM

i don't have any fogs, it's just a black grill.

you mean the front position lights? nope black vinyl-... i tried it one day and liked it so much better. since then it just stuck!

for rims i want something light, cheap, and looks good (preferably 5-6 split spoke). i might just stick w/ 15-16" wheels for more traction and a softer ride. rims are gonna be way down the road though.
Old 12-31-2007, 08:09 PM

I've never been a big fan of the aftermarket tail lights, but hey, at least you like them...they actually look decent on black Tibs. Lookin' nice.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:28 AM

burnout.gif whoo!! after reading what you said, i was expecting a so-so tib, but dam now tat's car's a beauty than i expected!! 32.gif love that taillight, i have never seen one with an arrow-shape in there!
Old 02-11-2008, 05:13 PM

well i took the given advice, and got rims-... yeah they're not 17"

they're 15"x 6" 4x114.3-.... sounds like the stocker huh?

well it is for the oz mitsubishi-... but w/ a 42 offset and 15lbs instead of 18lbs!

i searched for them on craigslist and found them w/ crappy yokos for $300 and i talked the guy down to $225! and he was nice enough to pressure wash them for me prior to me picking them up!

the center bore fits perfetly!

so here they are!

and here's some pics of my intake manifold even though they're posted elsewhere.