Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Steves Rd2 Update

Old 06-22-2009, 10:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi everyone
been a long time since i posted anything on here so thought id give you guys a quick update on what ive been up to.
most of my time has been taken up with a turbo conversion. its a custom build with a T25 turbo and a emerald stand alone ecu.
hit a number of problems along the way including blown pistons, maf issues ect ect. i was using an aem piggy back to tune the car first but hit so many problems that we decided to go with the stand alone. this made all the difference. its only on low boost at the minute but its slowly but surly going up.

i did try to add some pics but i keep being told that that the links are to a website that is not allowed on here.
its photo bucket im using. is this no longer used on here?
anyway here is a link to my garage on the uk site where you can see some of the pics

http://forums.hyundaicoupe.info/garage.php...icle&CID=47

hope you like

steve

Old 06-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Banned

very interesting filter location.....

the Downpipe doesn't look like it will flow well at all though.

any reason you put the FPR and everything on that side of the car?
Old 06-22-2009, 11:52 AM

no real reason. there was just plenty of space there. i am intending to put a 90 degree bend in on the air in take so it sits just behind the battery at some point in the near future. then move the fpr and oil catch can to the back wall where the filter is now. as for the down pipe i am actually getting a little restriction from some where. we was wondering if it was from the cat. or maybe the exaust as its only 2.5 inch.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:59 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

looks clean and sleek,love thar subtle kit., the wing makes her look sorta supra-ish,I'm not usually a wing fan,but I liky!Nice work under the hood as well fing02.gif
Old 06-27-2009, 02:17 PM

Vehicle: '99 Coupe/Tiburon F2 Evolution

Looking good Steveyboy, will have to get both of ours together at some point soon when theyre both running right.

Where did you get that air filter from?
Old 07-01-2009, 09:41 AM

thanks guys
still got a few more bits to do, coilovers ect then the plan is at some point next year to take it on a road trip
around europe. if it makes it lol

the filter is just a k&n wone from ebay mate