Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

From Start To Finish.

Old 09-13-2008, 11:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

In the beginning

2 years later......

Then this happen..and it made me think.

I made a choice there has to be a better way to do this i put 2 years into this build. pulling out all the stops. useing my way of thinking.. Build it once,Build it Right. More then money was used in building this..

It begains.

Old car old wireing so i changed it all..

Also did some body tunning as well..

Then the engine and Head as well..

then the fuel system and the exhaust system

The Intercooler and pipeing.

The clutch

MSD and other goodies

feel free to ask any questions i will be more then happy to help you build your ride anytime..

john magoon
Old 09-13-2008, 01:35 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Regarding my recent problem lmao.gif what are the spark plug wires you used with your MSD coils. I can see that coils have same male connector as mine.

Old 09-14-2008, 07:16 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

I love your build pics ! i'm putting my laptop where your msd is fing02.gif
Old 09-14-2008, 10:34 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

nasty..........just nasty. that is just an insane amount of work, you should get that car in a magazine or something.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:51 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Anything special I need to do to disable the passenger airbag so I can put my Haltech up there?
Old 09-14-2008, 11:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^ run the car into a wall. haha.gif

Lookin good!
Old 09-15-2008, 08:45 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

yeah you do need to put it in some sort of mag IMO...get the rd out there and let them know how we roll in are community
Old 09-15-2008, 08:52 AM

um parts list? cams? any numbers at the track or dyno?
Old 09-15-2008, 10:17 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (javageek @ Sep 15 2008, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Anything special I need to do to disable the passenger airbag so I can put my Haltech up there?</div>

Fuse 1 (upper left hand side of passenger fuse box) controls power to the airbag. If you pull fuse 1 you can't deploy the airbags. From my understanding, you just pull the fuse and go to work on the airbags.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:15 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Regit @ Sep 15 2008, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I love your build pics ! i'm putting my laptop where your msd is fing02.gif</div>

Thank you player. I got some more comeing hint hint

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (optimoprime @ Sep 15 2008, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>nasty..........just nasty. that is just an insane amount of work, you should get that car in a magazine or something.</div>

I want to so bad but i have no clue on how to get it in the mag in the states

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (javageek @ Sep 15 2008, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Anything special I need to do to disable the passenger airbag so I can put my Haltech up there?</div>

java, belive it or not that is one resion i bought this car was for the air bag.. but all this time it was no good so i just took the whole system out..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supercow @ Sep 15 2008, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>^^ run the car into a wall. haha.gif

Lookin good!</div>

Thanks my man
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mwood @ Sep 15 2008, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>yeah you do need to put it in some sort of mag IMO...get the rd out there and let them know how we roll in are community</div>

oh god i want to so bad
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wolfinsheepsclothing @ Sep 15 2008, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>um parts list? cams? any numbers at the track or dyno?</div>

They are comming as it stands now i got a 500 at the wheels but i have the timeing set to stock and i am useing low boost 1.5bar i am working all the bugs out of the car. i want my shit to be 200% i got 7634 km on the engine now and a total of 180 hours. of running time.. after i hit 10,000km i will pull the oil pan inspect the rods and main bearing. borrow a bore scope from the MP's wepons room.. to inspect the pistons.. then its back to the dyno to pull the bigget numbers..

as for track times, we dont have tracks like you guys got back home..its all done on pubic streets... and no it not "street racing" the police will shut down the road for us to use.. i dont drag race, and the car was not built to drag race.. its for speed and highway running. and back road twistsy..
the cams i am running are Intech 274 int/ext. injectors are msd 1000cc the rc 750 could not cut it..LOL