Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Some Updated Pics

Old 01-02-2008, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ Dec 29 2007, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>absolutely stunning! you have really good taste. everything is well done all round. i can't believe you found an exhaust and foglights for the cuda kit. how did you do it?!</div>

Seeing as I have the same kit he probably had the exhaust custom bulit as did I, and I'm guessing the foglights are from a Santa Fe, as are mine.....Cuda acessories are so hard to find you really have to improvise.

Good job though the car looks great. Nice to see another black Cuda.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:16 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I was thinking about painting my dash white later this spring and was wondering how bad the glare actually is? Proen, Kustomized, anyone else who has done it, is it worth it?
Old 02-02-2008, 08:34 AM

My glare isnt bad at all actually, but I had a white car awhile back and did the dash white and it was HORRIBLE. but mine being black (the crashpad) and the dash being green, doesnt give me hardly any problems.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:28 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Looks great bro, the altezzas look good with the whole black/white theme but it seems as if they aren't the best brand, if you got ones more like mine it would look better as they look more quality, unless the pic didn't represent the actual look of the tails. Im bout to tint mine to go with the black/red theme but yours works.

Nice job man
Old 03-25-2008, 05:53 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

18's with some 215 kumho's in the mail as i type. now ive only got to wait till june to see her again. me in missouri vs. tib in washington. i know adr's are.... well adr's but i dont have a couple grand to drop right now.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:46 AM

SOCKS had ADR's and he loved them from what he's told me. To each his own i suppose.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:37 AM
Banned

ADR makes AWESOME wheels.. affordable as hell, strong as hell, and good quality. the ADRs i had on my tib, i got em for 420$ shipped. had them on the car for over 3 years, driving in michigan (terrible roads, potholes, etc.) not a BIT of curb rash, no dings, nothing negative happened to em.

i even drove on a RIM for about a mile or 2 when my tire blew out and rolled off part of the rim without me knowing.. one bad disadvantage about low profile tires, you barely know when onw shreds.

Point of that story is that the rims was a bit scratched up, but after sanding the lip, it was perfect, and you could never tell it was driven on bare rim.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:42 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

i like the scheme. the white interour sure makes it stand out.. i must say that is the first time i have ever seen that combination.. i would chand the tails, pull them apart and loose the crome for flat black back ground..

Old 04-04-2008, 06:52 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

so i accidentally moved all my tib pics into its own folder thus the broken links up above but heres what i am working on right
now.

well its got to look clean so i def went with the double din

and i took the advice from the others and took off the other altezzas and got these. i like the chrome look better than the blacked out ones because it complements the fog lights, slotted rotors, and chrome tips.

these are 18in adr wheels with 215/35/18 all weather yokohoma tires. took forever to get a good price but i settled with 945 shipped smile.gif

and these things..... yeah i didn't want to buy used leather tib seats so these are the exact cut outs in better quality leather. i just need to strip off the old cloth and slide these lil guys on. staples... glue.... and ive got brand new tib seats

here were a couple shots of where the things are going.

and now i need your help. im trying to get an authentic vis hood in either good used shape or on sale new. i want cf. im sick of painting.

thanks for looking
Old 04-15-2008, 07:43 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

very nice love the tib, can you repost the pics of the tails? they went down also i would be willing to look into them if you were selling tongue.gif?