Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Some pics of my cars

Old 08-17-2003, 08:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nothing special, just a link to some pics of 3 of 4 of my cars.

http://groups.msn.com/BrendansCarPictures/shoebox.msnw
Old 08-17-2003, 11:27 AM

Man the interior of those Camaros are so plain jane
Old 08-17-2003, 12:13 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pare_john)</div><div class='quotemain'>Man the interior of those Camaros are so plain jane</div>

I agree with that, somewhat. The car is not sold as a luxury car, therefore you will not find a lot of the creature comforts like you do on other cars. To say it's plain jane is ok, just so long as one can understand that it was never advertised or marketed as a Mercedes peer. I have never been a big fan of any Chevy interior, I think a lot of their parts look cheap. I would expect something better looking, especially since each one costs about 29k.

Once you are in the car though, everything works out well. You get the feeling you are in a race care. The shifter is firm and positive, no slack at all. The clutch is nice and heavy. The seat is adjustable beyon belief and extremely comfortable. It's one of the few sports cars that actually keep you planted in your seat like it's suppose to, I don't find myself using the dead pedal much to keep myself planted in the corners. The dash is a little big and you can't see the hood of the car from the seat. It's a little cramped, but it's nothing to whine about.

Anyhow, most people buy them for the raw power and the sound of the V8, not for their refined interior and smooth ride. The low end torque on this car is amazingly strong and smooth.

As for the plastci thingy on my Tib, it's just the reflection of the sun......it's still there.
Old 08-17-2003, 02:37 PM

that plastic thing is a weather/ sealer. just to get it under specs but nice ride allblack.
Old 08-17-2003, 05:24 PM

Thanks. It's pretty much stock and I think it's gonna stay that way. My goal was to make it all black, hence my screen name but I didn't know that there were several things I put on the cover that were illegal. I got pulled over and threatened with a ticket, thus project all black Tiburon stopped. I had to take off my tinted license plate cover, redo my window tint, get rid of the tailight and headlight covers that I made and I never got around to getting gun metal rims or painting everything not black on the exterior black. I just kinda gave up on it.

BTW, both of those red SS Camaros are mine. I got one and then the wife fell in love but couldn't operate the heavy clutch well, so we got her an auto. I think here in a couple of more years we'll get rid of those, she wants an SUV real bad and I want a Vette.
Old 08-17-2003, 06:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Uhm, you could get the black chrome taillights, and put some black Konig rims on it.
Old 08-17-2003, 10:44 PM

i actually love the interior of the camaro!!! what you need to do it is take it to lingenfelter and get it hooke up!!
Old 08-19-2003, 10:34 PM

Default Just got a good deal on a laptop!

Solo,

Thanks for saying that, you're probably the first!!!!