Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Some Newer Pics

Old 02-23-2005, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some Newer Pics

I haven't gotten around to finishing the rest of the interior yet because its been snowing.But heres some pictures that I'm content with showing. NOTE:The Passenger side panel is NOT orange...the light was directly overhead.

EDIT:MORE PICS KEEP IN MIND IM NOT COMPLETELY DONE*THE GREEN WILL BE GONE WITHIN A FEW WEEKS!!

Not done with the enclosure either obviously.

Keep in mind that the steering wheel and shifter will be finished shortly.I also need to finish the center console.

The red on the window rubber thingy lol is overspray from when I did it red.Thatll come off with paint thinner.And the overspray on the windshield will come off with a straight blade razor..

I think you can obviously see the difference in lighting with the two above pictures.The blue is relatively the same on both panels.Check the pics above that are from the inside withe the doors closed.You'll see what I mean.
Old 02-23-2005, 05:48 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I saw the first 2 pics, but when I saw number 3 I Ask an Expertwent blind!

Hopfully I am even typing this in the reply to thread part...i cant see. I need a doctor.

why did you cut your door panel so your speaker shows?
Old 02-23-2005, 05:50 PM

1st picture looks good. But you should get a digital camera so you can take better quality pics.
Old 02-23-2005, 05:56 PM

I cut the holes out for the speakers because since I painted the covers, they were making the music muffled so to speak.I had the covers off but it looked stupid so I cut the holes out and put them back on..and it sounds good and looks better than when I had them off. The only reason why the pics arent that good is because they were takin at night with a light directly above. Thats what I get for having an autofocus thingy on my cell phone cam.I'll take them in the day sometime soon so they'll be a little better.I just wanted to show the neons to see if they were in an acceptable place lol.
Old 02-23-2005, 05:56 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Man, PLEASE hide your neon tubes, it looks like my 5 year old cousin super glued those on.

You're car doesn't look bad except for those horrid neons and those horrid fog lights.

Your driver door pannel looks like a different colour then the rest?
Old 02-23-2005, 06:00 PM

Im thinking maybe you should have just added these to your previous thread, because I see another 8 pages of people repeating the same things as in there..."move the neons", "change the green" etc etc etc etc.......
Old 02-23-2005, 06:03 PM

yea.I figured the neons had to be moved.I need to get more wire first.I didnt think the fog lights were that ugly? lol they were a pain to install though.Anyway the drivers side looks darker because it wasnt directly in the light.The light was directly over the passenger side door which is why it looks orangeish (if thats a word).Question though.The neon under the steering column,where should I move it to? I mean I cant put it farther back.And the neon in the passenger side,I cant put it down by the feet because of the glove box.So if anyone has any other suggestions..feel free
Old 02-23-2005, 06:10 PM

wow... your car changes colour faster than the trees in fall. I like the blue and white colour scheme a LOT better.
Old 02-23-2005, 06:15 PM

I suppose I could have just posted these in the previous thread.I'll just keep this one going as long as possible.Anyway the interior is coming along.I'm going to be painting the the roof and rear panels white w.the sunroof blue,the visors blue,and the rear speaker covers blue (which I already did) as soon as it gets warmer.Do you think that my car would look better with that electric blue tint?I've seen it but I'm not sure how itd look.I've got 5% on now.And its hard as hell to drive at night in the rain lol.
Old 02-23-2005, 06:22 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Looks like your hood doesnt fit either