Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

She may be gone *pics

Old 11-07-2004, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halo 2 Tourney!

lucky for you that your bags worked. i hit a curb last winter sliding on the ice. i hit it hard enough that the front bumper and drivers quarter panel were wrecked. i hit the curb with the rim, thats the only thing that hit it. the axle snapped and wheel set back like 6". but the rim was ok except for a small scratch. and the bad thing, was my airbags did not go off. we were all ok ( there were six of us in the car but the car cost almost 2k to fix. :x
Old 11-07-2004, 03:52 PM

Default Re: Halo 2 Tourney!

Whoa .. Sorry to hear that man. What's up with the windshield? Did someone's face hit that??? If so .. Ouch .. If not.. whatever .. Man hope your fine .. Slow crashes = Damn it .. Stupid stupid .. Fast crashes = Man i wiped her good!!..

Sorry to hear about the car .. Damn tiburon drivers .. Always crashing there cars ..
Old 11-07-2004, 04:02 PM

Default Re: She may be gone *pics

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blacktibby)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whoa .. Sorry to hear that man. What's up with the windshield? Did someone's face hit that??? If so .. Ouch .. If not.. whatever .. Man hope your fine .. ..</div>

The windshied is from the passenger airbag.
When it deploys, it shoots the air bag cover on the dash up and smacks into the windshield. It'll crack it 99.999% of the time if the pass. airbag deploys
Old 11-07-2004, 04:39 PM

Default Re: raffles

Well I hope that they don't total it out also. But it'll prolly be a grip to get things straightened out in the front end. But I don't know, all that stuff around the radiator got pushed back like 2 inches. Plus I've recently discovered that somewhere that frame must be bent cause my hatch doesn't close right. The can had 120k on it, and ran like a champ. But i'm looking around and found a prety nice 01. But to answer your questions, I was not drunk, the windshield cracked from the passenger airbag, I was the only one in the car. I had my seatbelt on and I really don't even remember hitting the bag. I recall it hitting my arm and put a burn mark on my sleeve. I was able to walk out of the car feeling pretty good, my ankle and head hurt for a while, but that was probably just beacuse of the loud bang. I'd say the curb was about 7-9" high. Low enough to completly miss my bumper somehow.

I really don't want to get rid of it, but hey if they total it, I'm having a sale of everything until they come and take it away.
Old 11-07-2004, 07:37 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra
Default Re: I can't access to this site from my home computer.

they probably wont total it (i think unless theres alot of frame damage)

if they do and the car has rear disks i call dibs!!
Old 11-07-2004, 08:09 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Verticle doors website...

Best of luck bro, doesn't look that bad, but I understand how they total stuff quick.
Old 11-07-2004, 08:21 PM

Default Re: Halo 2 Tourney!

damn man that sucks.. sorry to hear that.

hmm doesnt seem like tibs hold up very well in those situations.. do they?
Old 11-07-2004, 08:34 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: KSpec Bro's Gauges

They do, I've seen some spectacular wrecks with tibs that folks walk away from. Problem is though that the resale is low enough that they are EASILY totalled.
Old 11-07-2004, 09:29 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: Pre-turbo

if you go for another rd1n, all you would have to do is swap the aftermarket parts over. but it depends. rd2's are usually more stable and quiet. the internals have more quality. basically, everything that was faulty with the rd1, was fixed in the rd2.

it's good you weren't hurt. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>But to answer your questions, I was not drunk</div> people asked me the same damn question because it was late and i was coming home from work late night. --i was tired! work is hard! i would not dare drink and drive and scratch my babe up!