Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Rochester KDM Meet

Old 04-14-2014, 07:36 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Rochester KDM Meet

Trying to build up weekly meets in the area. Not too many GC owners here, so hoping to get a bunch of other Hyundai and Kia owners together for BBQ's, get togethers and cruises every Sunday. This was the first official one yesterday. Only 4 of us showed up, but there were supposed to be a few others that ended up being no-shows. Oh well...hopefully it'll get better.

Old 04-14-2014, 08:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

That "twerk it Miley" stickers is awesome!
Old 04-16-2014, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

They get better, my buddy and I started a car club here about 2 years ago. I'd say we have roughly 60 active people posting and participating in the Facebook group (180 in total)

Make up some business cards, pass them out at cars and coffee, throw one on a nice looking Tiburon or Gen Coupe at the mall every now and then. Make sure members have a few cards so they can do the same. Clearly post and tell everybody you don't condone reckless driving, etc.

I've made a lot of good friends because of our car group.

here is a pic of our meet this past saturday

Spoiler