Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

reflection over the last 3 seasons

Old 07-12-2011, 10:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Genesis
Default reflection over the last 3 seasons

Stock:

For those who doubted my Fatness.....Doubt no more!!

Slowly Moding it.....

coils, custom paint, Exhaust, tinted tails

Some engine dress up, short ram.

A little more extreme.....Bliss front lip, CF fog lights, M/S Grill, Volk GT-F Rims, custom painted headlights and soo on.

HKS BOV, FMIC and AEM CAI addition

Well it was starting to look nice...Needed some KDM and CF touches. By this stage of the game I was extremely happy with the car....It really didn't need to much more

Stereo, Superlux Tails, CF Grill, Hood and trunk.....Grill was one off, hood is serial #3, and trunk #24

It looked great. Not over the top, just clean...... Then as some on here know...This past Spring I pulled it out of storage and was on my way to the detailer when devestation hit.......I slid through a red light T-Boning someone....Now THANK GOD there wasn't a lot of damage, but it was enough to shed a tear....

All and All I lost my Front bumper, Lip, CF grill, CF fog lights and due to the way the the rad uses the stock IC as a support, when I i struck the car it bend in the IC breaking the crappy plastic end tanks on the rad.

This happened on a Saturday, by the following saturday I had it fixed and back up to Ottawa for the CUSA show. My body guy managed to fix my lip even though it was in 5 pieces...for all those FG haters, this is proof why FG is a good way to go for asthetics.

Yup it looked pretty bad

It's amazing how my hood, headlight, IC, all stayed intact.

After the Accident I kind of lost faith in building the car, so I put it on Kijiji, where I was met with people throwing low ball offers telling me my car was written off and it was destroyed and just plain ignorant a**holes.....Well too all of them heres a big THUMBS UP......

Within 6 days it was back up and Running

At this time...I had a company from the USA contact me. They had heard about my accident and asked if I was going to rebuild. I was up in the air on it..but eventually I said yes....Then the next thing I knew I was taking the car to the next step. This is where most of you can give me the "Hello Rice" thumbs up....but in all fairness I turned this into a show car. Participating in almost 50 events a year and I still have time to take it to the track.

Sooo front bumper, side skirts, custom WB front fenders, CF rear diffusor, Rear lip, CF rear lip spoiler, and custom paint job.

Paint is a base Bathust Black, with Gold and Red pearl and Green Flake

And For fun....here is my other toy

02' Ford Ranger fx4 jacked up on 35'' Mudders

Old 07-13-2011, 08:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

sucks about the accident

But that's looking REALLY sweet!

The last ones with the bliss lip looked a lot like the concept, I was SOOOOOOO feeling that most of all. But I must say it's quite a ride!.

+rep for a great looking GC