Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

REDZ's Kor-Vett *PICS*

Old 04-01-2004, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phorq)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Redz, lookin' good, mang. The spoiler looks real slick. Now I'm waiting for the interior shots!</div>

Other than the 4 footed ATH Spoiler, this one is the best looking in my opinion.

Interior shots will be awhile mang, I'm just still depressed after loosing my system.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cdogtibby1)</div><div class='quotemain'>hmm... bout how much for the spoiler redz... or do ya kno... and shipping to the midwest if you could come up with an estimate... i really like it. i think it would look real good on my tib.</div>

The best thing about that spoiler is that it fits the stock holes and it plugs right into the stock wiring harness. Only bad thing is the "Footprint" of the spoiler is smaller than the stock so you may need some touchup paint on your trunklid.

If you guys are serious on this spoiler, I can prolly do a GB on just them. Otherwise you'll have to get them from Canada. Mine I got thru Neo and Kayjai, great deal.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibwrcsbj)</div><div class='quotemain'>ehhhh, REDZ car is a POS. wink.gif

haha. j/k. STILL no hood?

whens kspec going to get those damn center bars back in??????????

BTW 1st gens look alot more like vettes than 2nd gens.</div>

Nope, the hood is still off as I'm waiting for my pop to come up and give me a hand with the hood pins. I may wait to install it until I can have it painted anyways.

The center bars are out of stock permanantly I think. I'm gonna look into getting them made locally I think. Let me know if any of you have any ideas where I could do that.

Nah, 1st gens look less like a Vette, not curvy enough. I have always called my Tib my "Korean Corvette" so my new plates will read Kor-Vett. I could also use that as Korean Veteran.

LOL
Old 04-01-2004, 10:45 AM

redz i am absolutely serious about the spoiler if the price is right... see what ya can do man
Old 04-01-2004, 11:04 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default REAL ENGINEERING shopping mall to be open soon

how about we wait on group buys for a little. they are all great, but we have limited funds ya know.

for example, i might be in on one for that spoiler if waited until the summer. that way i can work alot and get some cash for it without competing with school.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:09 AM

I might also be interested in the type r / wild spoiler, maybe at some point over the summer...... too many good gb's going on now, in a few months would be awesome.

Questions about center bar :
1.) is it a hollow core??? if not it shouldn't be too hard to find someone to make a copy of it.
2.) are the end nounting points of the bar welded on or is the whole thing one piece?

if you do have it reproduced locally, you might want to see about lengthening the bar 3/4-1" and shortening the mounting brackets, that should reduce flex a little bit more.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:20 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

1. No it's not hollow.

2. THe brackets are bolted on.

3. No, don't want to shorten the brackets, you'll see when I take pictures of the console when it's back on, it sits right against the center bar.
Old 04-01-2004, 12:56 PM

ok... the spoiler can wait if thats what everyone wants to do... i do admit i need to make a little money also... but thats all up to everyone else on here
Old 04-01-2004, 01:03 PM

nice ride Redz.

I really like the center bar.

The wing looks good. Much better than the crappy stocker that the U.S. market got.
I guess I am just used to seeing almost all 00-01 tibs up here in Canada with that wing.

those rims kik ass.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:04 PM

hey canadianshark74... if u kno of anyone that is wanting to maybe get rid of their stock spoiler up there give me a PM man... i am very interested in it, thanks
Old 04-01-2004, 01:06 PM

dude, don't hijack Redz thread.

if you want a type R spoiler, put a post in the "wanted section"

i have a new wing for my car, but i might keep my typeR spoiler for the winter.
Old 04-01-2004, 10:13 PM

mine came with typer-R wing tongue.gif