Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

REDZ's Kor-Vett *PICS*

Old 03-31-2004, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Well, I keep forgetting to put pics up of my car, and everyone expects so much out of me. Ehh, I'm just a ricer at heart I guess...

LOL

Anyways, here's some pics I took today after washing the OUTSIDE of my car. I say that because the inside is a disaster and I vaccumed right after these photos. There will be interior pics soon when my new boots are in and my system is installed.

Note the following...

16 inch Konig Traffiks with Blue Accent Rings. I am getting the Konig Center Caps this week. 205/50/16's are on dem.

Black Chrome Euro Tails

Clear Corners

Type R Spoiler (Thanks again Kayjai)

That is the Centerbar folks. My console is out right now awaiting some mods.

Close up of a end of the center bar.
Old 03-31-2004, 08:17 PM

nice and clean, man. I like the black tails with the black paint. How you liking the center brace?
Old 03-31-2004, 08:19 PM

Nice you don't have a cat back when are you gonna fart can it?
Old 03-31-2004, 08:21 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (andyengineer)</div><div class='quotemain'>nice and clean, man. I like the black tails with the black paint. How you liking the center brace?</div>

It really made a good difference with the front and rear strut bars. I love it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (djnevamind)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice you don't have a cat back when are you gonna fart can it?</div>

I do have a catback, it's sitting in Cysco's garage right now. I need to clean it and get it installed with my 4/2/1's that are also at his place.

Hopefully in the next week or 2. It's a MBRP/OBX setup.
Old 03-31-2004, 08:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

ya know, thos wheels would look much better with cross-drilled and slotted rotors behind them. wink.gif

looks nice though. you ever consider smoking out the taillights. im gonna do that as soon as i get euro tailights(if ever). i think it looks HOT!!!
Old 03-31-2004, 08:30 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

oh yea that bad boy is cold as ice, are you going to drop it??
Old 03-31-2004, 08:36 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01)</div><div class='quotemain'>ya know, thos wheels would look much better with cross-drilled and slotted rotors behind them. wink.gif

looks nice though. you ever consider smoking out the taillights. im gonna do that as soon as i get euro tailights(if ever). i think it looks HOT!!!</div>

Yeah, I know man, I just got screwed on my paycheck and the son is gonna be here for about 10 days so money is tight, specially with these GB's going on.

LOL

But soon!!

As for the tails, they are actually MUCH darker than that, the digital camera doesn't pick it up for some reason. I was thinking of getting another set of the tails, opening them up and painting them OEM black.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (loneshark)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh yea that bad boy is cold as ice, are you going to drop it??</div>

Yeah, I am, prolly about an inch and a half. I want to get that Eibach Pro kit, but I may just wait and see what's best at the time for the price. It does lower about .5 inch when I get in of course. LOL

Thanks alot guys, you made my day talking about my car.

oops.gif laugh.gif
Old 03-31-2004, 10:29 PM

Vehicle: Honda

Well jackass, I'm glad you're getting those Konig caps, that blue doesn't match.

HOT DAMN! That Type R spoiler looks damned good. I mean I've seen it before, but it looks so much better than the stock one.
Old 03-31-2004, 10:33 PM

Default 2 15's

No, jackass, the blue DOES match with my theme.

If you'd read, it's the KONIG CENTER caps. I allready have the BLUE ACCENT RINGS> The center caps go in the center.

LOL

My calipers will be Anodized Blue by Duplicolor as are several other parts of my car.

That wing does look good eh?
Old 03-31-2004, 10:50 PM

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE.... im lovin the tails man... they are exactly what i want man... keep it up... good going