Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Redturbulance End Of The Year Photos Plus Friends

Old 11-13-2009, 08:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

Hey so i haven't really posted anything new so here is a couple end of the year pics plus some pics of friends cars.

So those who don't know me...here is what it was before

And then now this or for other stuff check the COTM

This was at a local hot rod show....

Here are the friends cars

My friends Lincoln with a crazy system

And here is my new baby.......get ready its a huge upgrade nana.gif

hail.gif smile.gif joke.gif

Haha...she takes all the time and money now..haha

Yeah so who wants to buy the tibby...haha...reasonable offers considered haha.gif
Old 11-13-2009, 10:33 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

you're not selling the car

are all those other guys Team Exotic? (was that the name of your car club..)
Old 11-13-2009, 10:49 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

The Tib DEFINITELY looks better blue, kinda looked ricey before, definite improvement.

I've also heard that it takes two ugly people to make a cute kid, you must be some ugly moe foe's laugh.gif
Old 11-14-2009, 07:28 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

Yeah pat those are both from Team Exotik....the supra is crazy fast....7** dyno horsepower.....its retarded fast and the matrix has a rear turbo mount....pretty sure you've seen them before. The Lincoln is insane....has the mtx jackhammer in it.

Anyway...sure i would sell it to the right buyer...i'm hella motivated to let it go...but i don't want to give it away so i doubt it will ever sell.....thus the reason i was partially jokeing.

Haha....ricey...didn't see it that way ever but thanks for the comment..haha most people would say its ricey now cause of all the stereo crap in it
Old 11-14-2009, 08:37 PM

Yea in same predicament myself. Passed up two offers for MORE than I paid on my 71 bmw. Keep telling myself I want to sell it but doesn't feel right when I have the chance to. Hopefully, next week, third time will be the charm. To a good buyer, and for a fair amount.

I'll probably cry.

But not as much as when I see your car as someone's daily all beaten up.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:31 AM

Thats some sick paint on the matrix, and I don;t just mean the cuts and junk, the paint itself is specked and i love that look.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:51 AM

Vehicle: 2000 carbon tiburon

nice looking rides.. And I agree if your like me youve got so much money sunk in the car you would never get a resonable offer. Mine will probably be with me forever. lol, keep up the good work.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:41 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Nice pics. I hear ya on the selling aspect. I'm selling my car too, but I havent put any effort into really advertising it. Im pretty sure its because I just dont want to let it go. *lol* It has so much work into it, that I think when the time comes to sell it...I'm gonna be interviewing the new seller to make sure they're not an assclown and will take every bit of care with it as I have. *haha*
Old 11-20-2009, 07:13 AM

One kid who was a little bummed (cause I he knew I was denying him the sale of the bmw) was saying "What do you care? It's not your car after you sell it"

But it is. I told him these cars are like our daughters, and by selling them they're "getting married". You're not gonna let the first dbag who comes across your for sale ad(daughter) buy(marry) car(her).
Although, looks like you'll actually have both problems to deal with in a few years (and by few I mean decades).. LOL

Gosh darnit, these kids sure do grow up fast. Hey, got any pics of it in the garage (Sleeping)?
Old 11-20-2009, 04:19 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

lol, dork ^ You're dead on man. Its amazing how much we're adding in for free when we sell, such as our hearts and memory of late nights wrenching.