Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Recent Pics Of Patreezy's Car

Old 02-11-2006, 12:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Well, I was smokin' a cig smoke.gif, doin a lil' of this alcoholic.gif,
on my balcony lookin at the AZ scenery...
and I looked toward Table Mountain (more of a steep hill than a mountain).
I thought 33.gif, why not call up my friend with her $1000 camera and drive up there for pictures idea.gif

Being the crazy mofo picture whore that I am, I did...
It's scary how nice some of these turned out...

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">all clickable pictures (click to enlarge) wink1.gif</span>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-patrick g.

so, what do you think?
Old 02-11-2006, 12:09 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Old 02-11-2006, 12:15 AM

wow those pics were awesome!! is your car lowered? it doenst look like it. If not, that would be the next suggestion i have for you, it looks AWESOME but seems a little high in some pics.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:22 AM

nice pics of the Tib...not feeling the front plate though...takes away from the car...
Old 02-11-2006, 12:37 AM

Love the car, my only suggestion would be to get it lowered and to either get a body kit or a lip kit. fing02.gif
Old 02-11-2006, 12:38 AM

Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

Those are some clean a$$ pics. From what i saw, the pictures when the sun is going down looks much better than the sun up. The front is sorta missing something, you gotta get a front lip or somthing to make it look lower haha. tongue.gif
Old 02-11-2006, 02:01 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Car is lowered...
no bodykits...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rd1tib @ Feb 11 2006, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The front is sorta missing something, you gotta get a front lip or somthing to make it look lower haha. tongue.gif</div>
I know, I want a different front bumper..
02.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrivingTibNaked @ Feb 11 2006, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'></div>

lmao.gif why'd you change the caption on the bottom...?
Old 02-11-2006, 05:42 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

The more I see that hood, the more I want it...

Nice pics mate fing02.gif
Old 02-11-2006, 07:32 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Reppin for <span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">NAZ</span>

Lookin good. Yeah a lip would do wonders on your car man smile.gif
Old 02-11-2006, 10:37 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patreezy @ Feb 11 2006, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'></div>

b****in shot.

and resize your pictures n00b.