Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

R.i.p Butters

Old 10-28-2007, 09:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997, hyundai, tiburon

02.gif rain and some azz hole coming towards me on my side of the road.. he just drove away of coarse so im on my own. i have pics of it on the guard rail/tree/ditch will add them once i can get them off my phone. 02.gif 02.gif 02.gif not sure what to do now me and my dad are going to sit down and evaluate it all and see if it would be better to part out for money for a new tib? take mine buy another one for parts and make one? or fix? we are going to figure it all out later today. either way i am definitely NOT leaving the tiburon seen. if i am going to part it out everthing will be for sale accept the engine.. my hatch and hood both dont shut now to.

Old 10-28-2007, 10:07 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

that'll buff right out.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:08 AM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

so let me get this straight he was coming towards u, both of u driving normaly and he just turns into u?
i would be on the lookout for w/e kind of car that was that hit u! make him pay!

whats with all the crashes lately, like once a week theres a thread about a crashed RD sad.gif

looks like there could be more damage then u can see from the outside to... if its insured they will probably declare it totaled, maybe u can get a new tib without the weird looking sticker in the middle of ur front bumper tongue.gif

edit:^^post whore^^ nana.gif

oh another thing, that tread title scared me for a min;almost like the guy on newtiburon.com
Old 10-28-2007, 10:16 AM

Sorry to see that dude... you had a nice RD1, it's Cobalt Blue right? We didn't get that color locally.

The good side is you have decided not to leave the Hyundai scene, that's good. The accident looks bad, but you don't know until you actually take off some panels and see if the whole chasis is bent; it's a bad sign your hood does not close, but it could be the latch only... on the hatcho things look more complicated, but if it's only the fender wall, hatch would close nice again.

Good luck
Old 10-28-2007, 10:29 AM

Damn, that looks pretty bad man. Sorry to see that.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:30 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

You sure you weren't pretending you have a rally Tib?? Sounds a little sketchy to me. The car drove off, no one saw it, your cars covered in mud, you live in the woods.... joke.gif Kid, that sucks!
Old 10-28-2007, 10:37 AM

Vehicle: 1997, hyundai, tiburon

haha its officaully totalled i know this is not the f.s section but if you want parts let me know.. i am getting a local 99 here near me. needs front bumper cover but not nearly as bad as this. the whole front of the car os over 3 inches to the right and up and inch.. the hood didnt align right before so it was lifted up a little so it didnt get pushed over so its not bad at all. the front moved over with out the hood.lol.. the back hit the gaurd rail so hard it split the factory seam at the quaterpanel its like a striaght line dent whare it folded my back is pushed over about 3 inches also.. not fun and i was late for work.. didnt get out till 10.30 then had to go to the hospital because my leg is throbbing now.

THE GOOD NEWS.. i hope.. im going on tuesday to look/buy the other 99 tib, color os black< GOOD, i think it may have been in a hail storm< NOT GOOD but still cant beat the money im getting it for. i will post up pics as soon i something happens.

edit.. i was comming over a corner that goes down hill. and there was a silver acura comming towards me that was way over the double lines.. i swerved to not get hit by him off the road then back on the fish tailed (seemed fun for like 3 seconds and i thought i was going to save it) then im totally sideways looking out my drivers side window seeing a gaurd rail and a pole comming right at my drivers dor.. i hit the gas to get off the road more so the gaurd rail hit the back instead my door. i WAS wairingmy seat belt... i usually dont but will from now on
Old 10-28-2007, 10:37 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

thats shitty bro, hopefully you will get it fixed. if you werent so far away a local yard has a purple rd1 with a good body.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:41 AM

So what are you doing with insurance? And what the hell, the guy was either drunk, asleep at the wheel....or someones trying to kill you.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:56 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Beautiful. Go find the dip$---t who did this.