Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

- R D 1 T I B - (56k Go Shower, Eat, Sleep, Etc...)

Old 04-18-2006, 01:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayDM @ Apr 18 2006, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>redz you're forever an idiot. how did i get owned?</div>

I'm an idiot? You're the moron that wanted to know what lip kit he had and it's just supplies from Home Depot.

Not to mention, you have a warning meter at 80%, not me.
Old 04-18-2006, 02:54 PM

i didn't say lip kit i said lip. and looking at it i figured it was off another car i didn't quite suspect it was completely home made. that's why i asked.

i think you're fighting a loosing battle. also, i have 80% warning over a lot of stupid stuff like quoting the person above me and cussing. any other forum i've been on has never "warned" me for such petty shit.
Old 04-18-2006, 03:55 PM

^^
KayDM, please start another thread to fight with REDZMAN ok? (Which I wouldn't advise to do btw)

This is a thread to comment on RD1Tib's car, that said...

RD1Tib, your car looks G-R-E-A-T!!! I really like it, honestly, when you first made your lip I was kinda "I don't know if I like it or not; looks different but there's something not 100% right" but now that you have painted it, it looks really smooth and flows with the rest of the body.
Only thing I can say to you, is congratulations!
Old 04-18-2006, 04:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Great Job! fing02.gif

hail.gif Those rims go really good with the car! hail.gif
Old 04-18-2006, 04:20 PM

Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

haha, oh man, talk about an argument on my lip haha.

Zman- yeah, it looked kinda effy at the start but i knew it had potential .. haha. well that thing was free to me. all i did was paint it and used a couple of screws to, and vola..

Thanks for the great comment guys and girls. wink1.gif
Old 04-18-2006, 04:24 PM

Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

Dude, definately leave it as it sits. I personally like the front a LITTLE lower than the rear. You might be able to lower the rear a quarter or half inch but no more.

I have always loved your tib pic in your sig. Lookin good, but I am sorry to say the stock fogs would look better to me.

Still looks GREAT though. I wish I could have found a black tib when I bought my second one, but I was in a pinch and had to grab a silver one.

Damn, I seriously need to find a front lip or something, lol.

Keep up the good work! fing02.gif
Old 04-18-2006, 05:46 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayDM @ Apr 18 2006, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i didn't say lip kit i said lip.</div>

Nope.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayDM @ Apr 17 2006, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>it's what i've always wanted my car to look like. what kinda lips is that?</div>

You asked "what kinda lips".

I laughed and said owned because you are such a "Don't mod your car" kinda guy, hence why you piss everyone off on this site, and your dream car's "kinda lips" are from home depot. If you knew that before, you would have talked smack. Period.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>i think you're fighting a loosing battle. also, i have 80% warning over a lot of stupid stuff like quoting the person above me and cussing. any other forum i've been on has never "warned" me for such petty shit.</div>

Oh, I'm not fighting a loosing battle little man, you are. I'm an administrator here, that's like arguing with the mountain. You'll die before you change it's mind. You have a 80% warning for...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Warned on Nov 7 2005, 08:12 PM
Added to warn level For quoting above post
Warned on Nov 7 2005, 01:28 PM
Added to warn level Stupid comments
Warned on Oct 19 2005, 04:37 PM
Added to warn level quoting
Warned on Oct 19 2005, 04:36 PM
Added to warn level being rude to ppl who try to help you
Warned on May 16 2005, 11:33 PM
Added to warn level Quoting post above yours.</div>

That's only 25%. The rest was leftover from the old site with you starting fights, cussing, telling folks their cars look like shit.

Whatever. Follow the rules and don't put everything down and you'd get along fine here. Until then, know you have 4 warnings left before you are permanantly banned. Yup. 4 more and you permanantly lose access to the wealth of knowledge found here and the great community experience we've developed here (That you, for some reason, like to take potshots at). It's no loss to the community if you get banned, you haven't done anything helpful since you've been here.

No more off topic posts or you WILL be warned again.
Old 04-18-2006, 06:27 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Apr 18 2006, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Oh, I'm not fighting a loosing battle little man, you are. I'm an administrator here,</div>
True .. even if you're right. cool.gif

REDZ, it sorta looks to me like you're picking fights with this kid, WHY?

Anywho, I wanna see what's under the hood!

And BTW, already has one L, and losing has one O.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:14 PM

Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

There is nothing pretty underneath the hood.....
same stuff from the last shoot...

Old 04-18-2006, 08:26 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

very nice rd1!!! i like the lip and the drop.

is that the 1.8 simi header? i cant get the dam heat hield off it such a beotch what was the trick?