Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Purpletib Revealed (pics)

Old 06-20-2010, 10:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Well, I would really rather complete a few more projects before I show my car off, but this is LONG overdue. I will simply post new pics after I get a few more things done!

WARNING: I know a lot of you don't like this look, but the Veilside Tib is the first I ever saw of our cars and this is how I envisioned my car seven years ago when I started.

Here is my baby:

I will have to remove the wheel spacers for now, until I get a tighter racing suspension in. It rubs like crazy when you hit any bumps.
I still have to wire up all the lighting and add some more yet. Next major upgrades will be full exhaust and manual transmission conversion.
In a couple years I should finally get to add the turbo and nitrous. Won a local car show today, but it was a joke. My only competition for the tuner class was a turboed '90 Eclipse. Greatlakestib usually does this car show, but he wasn't there this year.

Hope you like it, and if not it's no skin off my back! This is a pretty extreme look...I understand if there are some haters. If I did it all over again I'd probably go with a Cuda kit. I will post all mods in the "unofficial" July COTM thread.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:03 AM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

looks nice, but i think you should've went with a shark spoiler instead of that one. could use a little more of a drop too, but if it's a dd dont do it.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:53 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

Wow. Love that tib. Only thing im not a fan of is the double vent ram air hood. At first I wasn't a huge fan of the spoiler but it grew on me in other pictures.

There goes my chance of winning the unofficial COTM lol. tongue.gif
Old 06-21-2010, 05:57 AM

Vehicle: 2012 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gs, 2001 hyundai tiburon

Nice clean and sleek, not my kind of color, but I like it.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:03 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Looks good! Dont care for the spoiler, but everything else is good. What steering wheel is that?
Old 06-21-2010, 10:24 AM

I don't remember the steering wheel brand. Everyone hates this spoiler, but the curves go good with the car. I would actually like to have the ATH spoiler, but that is a little harder to come by. With this kit there is NO WAY to drop it lower. Not without hydrolics or airride. I already need to get a tighter suspension if I want to use the wheel spacers that look GREAT on the car. I would never use this hood with anything but the veilside kit. It is the only kit that flows well with the vents.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:12 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Man, how long ago did you get those doors? I like. Can I use these for FlyRyde.com? I'm putting up the final new site this week smile.gif
Old 08-16-2010, 11:59 PM

Sure, no problem. I'd be honored. If you need the original high res pics let me know.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:13 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

Usually not a fan of the kit or hood,but it actually looks ok!,The purple pulls it all together!....Nice!
Old 08-17-2010, 10:40 PM

Vehicle: 99 tiburon fx

im diggin it! i like everything.. maybe a diff hood. but the hood does work well with it