Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Post Pix Of Your Cockpit And Interior Lighting!

Old 07-12-2007, 10:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh yeah. It was extremely easy, bolts right in.

There's nothing worse than ill fitting pedals. I had some crappy indiglo pedals way back when I first got my old tib, during ricier times, and they constantly fell off and got in the way. Not to mention half the time they didn't work. It's worth it to get ones that actually fit for functionality.

Eh this is the only shot I have of it lit up. There's not much cause I really don't want it to look like a discoteque in there. There's white LEDs in the vents on the dash, I'll probably put some on the door vents as well to balance it out. Maybe some white or red underdash neons, and maybe a couple under the seats, but that's it.

Old 07-15-2007, 01:39 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Blacktibs, did you rig those to the door or a switch? I'm really contemplating some floor lighting for my car.

Redshark: That's a way clean interior mang. The stock mats in excellent condition set it off.

TC: you should take some more pix. Yours is the only red backlighting job I've seen.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:40 PM

yeah I'll get some next time I clean or something.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:52 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I have the under-door LEDs wired up to the door switch so they come one the instant the door opens. Other than that, the door handle LEDs, the door and dash Haloz, the under-seat and under-dash neons and the Haloz I made for the speaker grills all hooked up to a relay with a switch.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:28 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Here you go, yes I know that I have one section of lights out on the heater dials, I have a new set going out to DTN hopefully this week. It was my test project, and I failed.

Old 07-16-2007, 01:31 AM

Im still trying to figgure out what color to paint my dash. Im thinking ill go gloss black along with the drivers door panel. I just want it a little differant but still pretty stock.

anywho pics of mine. The vent halos arnt done yet, but thats about all the lights im adding.

Old 07-16-2007, 07:53 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^ Looks great with that wheel! I'd probably get the brushed aluminum gauge bezels though... Gloss black would be your best bet too.
What's that little white strip by your dimmer??

I <3 this thread smile.gif
Old 07-16-2007, 11:45 AM

^
^ Hey LoonWulf, your interior is awesome and a really high gloss black would look amazing with the chrome accents everywhere. Where did you get that shift knob? I got an auto too and I am looking around for one that accommodates for the o/d button...Does yours? also wheres a good place to get e-brake handle, ebay?
Old 07-19-2007, 06:26 PM

Well got bored of the ricey red interior of mine so i repainted it black + charcoal. Now i only need to buy a set of Redzman's boots (black and charcoal cf) then it's done.

Pics dont do justice, my cam i starting to crap out on me, i guess it's time to get a new and better one, anyway here are the pics.

And this is how it used to look.

Old 07-19-2007, 06:33 PM

i tried to keep it simple with not to much rice. hence why i didnt go with any paint.