Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Pics Of My Tib

Old 09-02-2006, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, looks a lot different from when I saw it in April, somebodys been busy! fing02.gif

keep up the good work mang cool.gif
Old 09-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Banned

jesus redz.. pmsing??

neway.. i like it mang.. looks perdy good.. only thing id do different is clean up the wheels a lil..

and if he couldnt see something redz. it would be his trip meter, which is no biggy lol.. u can hear ur turn signals clicking when they flash, no need to see um..

you could cut into the steering wheel cover piece and set the SAFC II down a lil bit.. i will be insetting my wideband, and putting my turbo timer in the bottom of that plastic shroud.. the SAFC placement is great tho.. i have my wideband about in the same area.. and very easy to see. dont really have to look away from road much at all. about as much as if you glanced over to the A-pillar for a gauge..

best way to clean the rea carpets is with the sticky lint removers, or some strong tape and then a good vaccum.

as for the radiator hose comment.. they all get nasty after a while.. if something gets spilled on them, even a lil nastier.. no biggy, dont hurt performance..

the header wrap looks good.. its a cheap, effective way to get rid of excess engine bay heat.. prob cost ~30-40 as opposed to 100-200 for ceramic coating and is a easy DIY job.. you can even increase the effectiveness of heat wrap by using a ceramic based paint first to reduce temps more.

this car is a performance car, not a ricer or a car made for bein pretty..

only thing i need to constructively critisise it the rear seat removal should have came out a lil more to cover everything..
Old 09-02-2006, 11:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tdonnell @ Sep 2 2006, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>-The odometer IS friggin visible man! It just looks like you can't see it because of the angle of the pic. My head is much higher than where I held the camera so.. Although I can't see the turn signal indicators, I don't like them anyway.</div>

I'm sorry, I guess I was talking about the trip meter. Mine is vital to me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>-If you didn't notice, those are stock wheels painted black man, I just taped off the crooked H. I admit the job is pretty ghetto, but oh well. I would like to get some (and probably will in the near future) gram light 57 c's in gold.</div>

I did notice. I still can't stand those. Ugliest rims Hyundai has put out in my opinion.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>-I personally hated the spark plug cover in black, I think both of them in red looks much cleaner. Taping off the lettering may have helped, but I have a SP cover with silver lettering that I may use to do that.</div>

Me too, hence why I painted mine. Don't tape them off, go look at the DIY for it, they are VERY easy to remove and put back on. Absolutely perfect then.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>-Painting interior parts is straight up RICE IMHO. I can't think of any interior part that I would like to paint, and I would paint NO parts inside the car any color other than black. I HATE cars that have half the friggin dash painted some goddam bright gloss red or something, get that shit outta here. Not on my car man. I just don't like it.</div>

Straight up rice? It comes with parts painted. LOL You obviously haven't looked at some of the "subtle" paint jobs folks have done on their cars interior. Looks alot better than a plain black interior. A good example of a RD1 done with subtle interior painting is Tibbytib. Call him a ricer with that interior that looks that good, I'll ban you for a week. No one said paint the whole dash. It's an option.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I can't see the point in spending money on something if I am content with the way it looks already.

-I like the shift knob, no point in spending the money if you are already happy.</div>

Of course. We buy the car because we are content with it. You didn't know you liked the airram till it was on either. LOL the stock knob is alright, but at least get the leather one. The Ark knob is perfect.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Sep 2 2006, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>jesus redz.. pmsing??</div>

Nope, actually had a good day, in a good mood.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>and if he couldnt see something redz. it would be his trip meter, which is no biggy lol.. u can hear ur turn signals clicking when they flash, no need to see um..</div>

Correct, I meant the trip meter, sorry mang. As for the turn signals, I don't know about you, but my stereo keeps me from hearing mine most of the time.

You CAN change the colors of them you know...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>you could cut into the steering wheel cover piece and set the SAFC II down a lil bit</div>

That's a hell of an idea. The sunglass holder and ashtray are the prime spots, you can hide it so it doesn't get stolen.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>as for the radiator hose comment.. they all get nasty after a while.. if something gets spilled on them, even a lil nastier.. no biggy, dont hurt performance..</div>

Didn't say anything about performance. They look like shit and are easy to clean. Aftermarket ones are even easier to clean.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>this car is a performance car, not a ricer or a car made for bein pretty..</div>

Oh? Why paint the wheels then?

LOL
Old 09-02-2006, 11:49 PM
Banned

^^stealth.. thats why.. lol... yah i want some nice.. perfect fitment aftermarket radiator hoses.. if i can find em, i buy em..
Old 09-02-2006, 11:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Samcosport hoses, Flyryde.

THey fit perfect. I trimmed mine a bit, but they fit perfect.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:32 PM

Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

Thanks for some of the backup guys, lol.

I CAN see the trip meter too guys, just the angle of that pic was nothing compared to where my head is.

Like I said, the wheels are OK, I would prefer some gram lights, but that is more money. I'll see what happens.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Ok I have good and bad things to say.

Good: I like the lights, the painted valve cover, and the overall look of the car..silver is a good color on tibs. fing02.gif

Bad: That trunk area is pretty dirty, the radiator hoses definitely need to be cleaned, and I just dont like that short shifter..its way to short lol.

Ill agree with Redz that another place for the SAFC might work.