Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

phorq here

Old 09-22-2003, 05:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most of you have seen my car in other forums, but i thought i'd check in here too.

little changes here and there since the pics... but that's basically what it looks like now.
Old 09-22-2003, 05:24 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Default phorq here

Dude, you are definitely a pioneer in terms of style. You are what I modeled my interior painting after because you followed the lines of the interior with your paint. I love the passenger side door, everything looks perfectly opposite the drivers. And you passed some great ideas my way in the area of "Angel Vents" hehe. Your car is sick man, just wait till I get you those haloz in the headlights. You want orange right, I'll make you a clock lense too, orange of course and did you replace the AC/ Recirc LEDs as well? Soon I'll have a lil mini kit for the dimmer switch as well, all of which you can have bro, seriously your my accidental benifactor tongue.gif Looks awesome tho, keep up the great stylin.
Old 09-22-2003, 08:33 PM

thanks man. that means a lot coming from the guy with the up-and-coming hottest tib around! yeah, i'd love some halos, and all those other things! and no, i haven't done the clock, A/C Recirc, and Dimmer orange, so that would be great! I actually will end up buying some vent halos from you too eventually, mine are good, but yours look better. I actually have the Racerboy controller shifter now, but that's gonna end up a topic all in itself when i get the time.
Old 09-22-2003, 08:51 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Looking good bro! laugh.gif
Old 09-22-2003, 08:56 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

nice interior. i would suggest using the cone style leds on superbrightleds.com for the knobs. they fit right in almost perfectly. how does that racerboy knob fit. ive been looking to replace my stock one for a while now and i was looking at that one. here is a pic of the knobs with blue cone leds.

Old 09-22-2003, 09:31 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

tibby... how many LED's did it take for you to do the entire dash as shown in the pic? I'm gonna be taking my entire dash apart in a couple weeks to install my halo's, clock lens, gauges, etc. and might as well replace the bulbs while I'm at it.
Old 09-22-2003, 10:05 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Majik if you mean the AC controls all in blue like that it cost him like 4 bux and it took two LEDs. SUPERBRIGHTLEDS.com man.
Old 09-23-2003, 01:03 AM

well well well.. very nice job indeed..
Old 09-23-2003, 01:43 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Nitrous = Higher RPM?

Ok, first off...

Blacktibs, get us our damned Halos mang, I would love to be able to put my new headlights in when I get home! I guess I'll still go blue on mine.

Phorq, good to see you man, welcome to RDTiburon brotha. Car is lookin great. Which Racerboy did you get? The radio control or the other one?

RACERBOY shifters feel great. You need a relay for each button you are going to use. I got my relays from Crutchfield and the shifter from here for $53.

As for LED's, I'm gonna do one of my full writeups on them when I return as I have a full extra dash sitting at home. Pictures and good explanations included.

Again, welcome P!
Old 09-25-2003, 12:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok, first off...

RACERBOY shifters feel great. You need a relay for each button you are going to use. I got my relays from Crutchfield and the shifter from here for $53.</div>

how does it fit though? cause every shifter ive trie doesnt go down far enough and u can see the metal rod. and why would u need relays for the shifter. http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-1dqCr...s=0&cc=01&avf=N here they have ones with an infrared eye that can learn ur radios remote control operations