Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Nnnnaaaaawwwwsssss

Old 12-29-2008, 11:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

My new setup will consist of an underhood halon system.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:45 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Santa Fe GLS Limited

I was there for the Hyundai Sundai stop, the rookie actually cut me off to pull rick over. i think he felt nervous that I had pulled up behind the cruiser and was waiting for you with the hazards on, not to mention the usual glowing headlights and foglights. Just by the way he was walking you could tell he was no more than a month out of Aylmer (Ontario Police College). That and his hair had more defined corners than mine, we can rocognize our own nana.gif
Old 01-01-2009, 10:14 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

"Even though the car caught on fire the police will probably still right him a ticket for not having his front plate ", No front Plates required in Nova Scotia either,In fact,my bro got a warning and had to rip off his front plate on the side of the road due to a roadside check a few years back...I always pack a fire extinguisher,and have had it save my ass 2 times. fing02.gif