Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Night Shots With Some Eyelids And Angel Eyes

Old 10-20-2009, 11:54 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So pretty much I've always had this weird vibe that my beat up RD1 that was once so beautiful, just about always mimics the condition of FlyRyde Distribution, my company. Now its not too hard to believe that as my company does well, I have the time and money to make the car better, and thats a double edged sword. So knowing that my company was all but dead at some points, it was easy to see the correlation of my car being all faded and beat up. Either way, logic or weird vibe, the two have always been totally in sync.

I've been taking huge strides lately with the company and thought it fitting to finally put some love back into my car. I took the WB shark fenders (that I cut off years ago and never ended up doing anything with em) and finally started to mod them to work with the Vertical Doors. The corners of the flare at the top were always right in the way of the doors opening out as they do with the vdi kit. Also there was a TON of material in the way of the actual hinge, and it needed to be cut out, so I busted out the body work tools and finally swapped out my old nasty CF fenders that didn't fit right, and buzzed all the time due to that, and put my old favorite fenders back on!

I took it a step further, painted my front and rear eyelids the same primer as my CF Evo hood that was too faded to keep unpainted, and did the same treatment to my Clear Corners and headlights. I even threw some new Angel Eyes in just for the hell of it. I'm glad to be workin on the car again! Pics kinda suck, but whatevs, hopefully all the Primered stuff will be replaced with Carbon soon enough!

Old 10-20-2009, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

nice